new games!?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

majorm

Post#16 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:23 am

I'd love to play a new nofrills and three of my friends, too. In the last game my friend couldnt get the privateers and as he loved to play them we didn't join. We all are looking forward to a new game of that type. I know you just started new games but, as you see, not all are satisfied. So if you have the time it would be great! :lol:

Havok
Site Admin

Post#17 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:41 am

majorm wrote:I'd love to play a new nofrills and three of my friends, too. In the last game my friend couldnt get the privateers and as he loved to play them we didn't join. We all are looking forward to a new game of that type. I know you just started new games but, as you see, not all are satisfied. So if you have the time it would be great! :lol:
I just had 2 of them fill up.
Regards,
][avok

FLETCH

Post#18 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:04 pm

Speaking of new games.......

Is there any interest out there for another "All The Marbles" scenario?

The guys are sorting out the final teething problems with ATM2 right now and so it should be smooth sailing for the next run.

I have one team ready to go, do we have enough interest for 4 more teams? (5 teams of two total)

Come on guys, call up a friend and ask them if they want to pair up and kick some butt!

Check out the game page for ATM2 for a description if you don't already know what it is about.

http://www.circus-maximus.com/AutoTroll/game122.htm
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

FLETCH

Post#19 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:31 am

Just in case you all missed the earlier post :D

Check it out above and get in quick. If we get the required number if teams we can ask ][avok to put it together.

Have a think guys, isn't there ANYONE who you've thought "I'd like to team up with that guy and wreak havoc"? Now is your chance!
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Return to “Game Suggestions”