CM- new game/team games

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

casebolt

Post#31 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:45 pm

I have the Phantom Regements db, also a Colorado db game if you want that?

I do want the Russian game DB so as to correct my memory cells, I have seen it before. Not sure why I thought SWATT lost that, mabe cause it was the only close game.

It was amazeing how well we worked together. We maped out our master plan at the begining and we just went to work. Before the game even started we won, we just had to do the moves. Damn them were the days!!!

Casebolt...

B A N E

Post#32 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:48 pm

yep, send me the Colorado db.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

casebolt

Post#33 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:56 pm

I played VGA planets before Tim Made the Game! I started to play SFB around 1984 and soon came across a computer game called Andromada !!
for the Commador 64 PC around 1988? anyway if you were to see that game it has the exact game mechanics of VGA Planets. When Tim came out with VGA Planets 2.0 around 1990 we set up a local BBS and I played as well as my 2 boys . If you ever seen Andromada you would think it was VGA planets 1.0..

Casebolt....

:static:

Burnerboy

Post#34 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:22 pm

:D I would love to participate in a team game. Been playing for 10 years.

Ron

casebolt

Post#35 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:22 pm

Ok So correct me if Im wrong we have>

Burner Boy, Milka, Samuelt86, Casebolt, that it? we need one more!!! Hennef you in?

Everyone good with a regular game ? seems it will go over better. Pirates, are out!! 5 vs 5, config should be a common,

Need Team name, ideas > Star Stormers <?

Ideas comments?

Casebolt...

FLETCH

Post#36 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:28 pm

casebolt wrote:Ok So correct me if Im wrong we have>

Burner Boy, Milka, Samuelt86, Casebolt, that it? we need one more!!! Hennef you in?

Everyone good with a regular game ? seems it will go over better. Pirates, are out!! 5 vs 5, config should be a common,

Need Team name, ideas > Star Stormers <?

Ideas comments?

Casebolt...

Team name......... "Send in the Clowns" You are from Circus-Maximus after all :D

No disrespect intendended from this noob :wink:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Havok
Site Admin

Post#37 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:53 pm

casebolt wrote:I have the Phantom Regements db, also a Colorado db game if you want that?

I do want the Russian game DB so as to correct my memory cells, I have seen it before. Not sure why I thought SWATT lost that, mabe cause it was the only close game.

It was amazeing how well we worked together. We maped out our master plan at the begining and we just went to work. Before the game even started we won, we just had to do the moves. Damn them were the days!!!

Casebolt...
This all sounds exactally like DF and myself back in the days before the Internet.
Regards,
][avok

casebolt

Post#38 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:02 pm

Hrmm, close "Clowns" need to be in there for sure,, there is some devine infleuence here..... Bane I was just talking about a clown what do you think Bane??
(Space Clowns,) (Circus Clowns)(Casebolt Clowns)(Clown Red)(Planet Clown)
(Clowns from outer Space),(~ CRACK~ Clowns)( Clowns R Us!) (Smiley faced Clowns) (Clown Gangtas)...

Fletch get in here fast because we are goin finish this fast, at least faster than Iraq,

:idea: Casebolt.....

Havok
Site Admin

Post#39 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:08 pm

casebolt wrote:Hrmm, close "Clowns" need to be in there for sure,, there is some devine infleuence here..... Bane I was just talking about a clown what do you think Bane??
(Space Clowns,) (Circus Clowns)(Casebolt Clowns)(Clown Red)(Planet Clown)
(Clowns from outer Space),(~ CRACK~ Clowns)( Clowns R Us!) (Smiley faced Clowns) (Clown Gangtas)...

Fletch get in here fast because we are goin finish this fast, at least faster than Iraq,

:idea: Casebolt.....
I'd say hold up here.... The Circus-Maximus was not a Circus. Truthfully it was a race track :) This is why I say come up with a acronym like SWAT did.
Regards,
][avok

casebolt

Post#40 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:18 pm

(Track Clowns) (Insane Clowns) (Clown Royal) (Silent Clowns)(Clowns from da Hood) Anyone please help out here.

B A N E

Post#41 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:20 pm

KKfOS

Killer Klownz from Outer Space
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Samuelt86

Post#42 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:44 pm

Case's Combat Clowns
Echo Busters,
Flying Circus (Monty Python takeoff)

I suppose we could bring in the Chariot angle or horse racing

This is always the tough part.

:pumpkin: Pumpkin Heads is starting grow on me :oops:

Sam

Cherek

Post#43 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:47 pm

BLISS

Bozos
Living
In
Space
Ships
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

FLETCH

Post#44 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:38 am

How about....

CRiMS (Casey, Ron, Mika, Samuel)

or maybe....

SCRaM

Just a couple of ideas. :)
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

casebolt

Post#45 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:08 pm

Fletch you in ?> you joining our team? we need one more.

Casebolt....

Return to “Game Suggestions”