CM- new game/team games

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

AngryJohnny

Post#91 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:23 am

Still looking for members for this team challenge? I've never played team game & would be interested in giving it a wirl... so I'm in if you'll have me & still need a team member...

-- Angry Johnny

"If you wish to make the gods laugh, tell them your plans"

casebolt

Post#92 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:14 pm

Welcome to team TABU Johnny,

Team "TABU"

1. Casebolt
2. Mika
3. Samuel86
4. BurnerBoy
5. Angry Johnny

I would expect our team to play to their best ability, we do not want to pull our team down rather build it up. Missing turns should never happen, if you cant do your turn send me a message Ill do it till you can get back online so to speak. We are going to have fun and learn, and best of all dismantle any team we come up against!!!
We now need to move our discussions to a private channel, and get rolling. (looking for our first team challenge)
Casebolt...

casebolt

Post#93 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:20 pm

We have alot of pregame organization and discussion to do now, and Ill keep in mind we are all busy so Ill be direct and to the point.

Casebolt...

B A N E

Post#94 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:04 pm

FYI:
You can set Autotroll to tell you if your ally's TRNS are missing
at less than 24 hours till host run.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#95 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:14 pm

casebolt wrote:Welcome to team TABU Johnny,

Team "TABU"

1. Casebolt
2. Mika
3. Samuel86
4. BurnerBoy
5. Angry Johnny

I would expect our team to play to their best ability, we do not want to pull our team down rather build it up. Missing turns should never happen, if you cant do your turn send me a message Ill do it till you can get back online so to speak. We are going to have fun and learn, and best of all dismantle any team we come up against!!!
We now need to move our discussions to a private channel, and get rolling. (looking for our first team challenge)
Casebolt...
Your group has been created. I've also created a TABU forum for you under the new Teams catagory in the main forums listing.

Let me know if you have any problems.
Regards,
][avok

Burnerboy

Post#96 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:58 pm

Missed the post for who wants what race. I really do not care, whatever is best for the team. I played Borg exclusively for about 5 years. Also pretty decent with Gorn and Bots. Am in two games now as Pirate, new to me but learning fast.

Ron...AKA.Burnerboy

casebolt

Post#97 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:29 am

Well we can disscuss that on the Team chat.. because after THIS point it is TABU to talk about team stuff in public :shock:

Your Team Capt Casebolt the Great!!!! :pumpkin:

casebolt

Post#98 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Burner boy go to Team TABU there is a yes or no question for you and Mika, it is a private.

Casebolt...

Burnerboy

Post#99 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:39 pm

Got it Boss!! :wink:

Catman

Post#100 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:52 pm

Hey, if you don't find any challenging team I would suggest another team from here. Simply because I'd like to get in on it :lol:

Havok
Site Admin

Post#101 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:06 pm

Catman wrote:Hey, if you don't find any challenging team I would suggest another team from here. Simply because I'd like to get in on it :lol:
I"ve said the same.

Build yourself a team Catman.
Regards,
][avok

Catman

Post#102 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:49 pm

Havok wrote:
Catman wrote:Hey, if you don't find any challenging team I would suggest another team from here. Simply because I'd like to get in on it :lol:
I"ve said the same.

Build yourself a team Catman.
Anyone else interested? I'm old school...would prefer a No Frills!

To TABU...maybe try to challenge Planetsserver...some of those guys get on my nerves. Most play Phost games though. Seems they like teams cuz they team up on me an awful lot...damn bullies 3-4 (sometimes more) against 1-2. Guess that shows skill :lol:

casebolt

Post#103 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:17 pm

Catman If you want to form a team and play us that would help us out on getting organized, say Host 322, rift map, no shield bonus, normal planets,
Pirates out, no chunel, we can start this up as soon as you get a team.
You can find your team anywhere just get 5 willing to play..

Casebolt...

Return to “Game Suggestions”