Is it bad to join a game with the sole purpose..............

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Poll: Anybody Else guilty of this?

NO, Get over it and move on
71%
I have done it, and see nothing wrong with it
18%
I do, cause I Like to play with worthy Opponents
12%
I have no Idea, I live behind NAP and never fight anybody
No votes
Total votes: 17

B A N E

Post#16 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:06 am

No biggie to me, play how you want to play, live with the consequences.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

hennef

Post#17 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:53 am

well, another NO from me.

but you already said everything, so there is nothing left to add for me :D

although i would somethimes love to hit the guy behind the player with a large heavy thing :chair: , just to awake his brain-cells. soft hits increase the thinking-power - imagine what large ones will do... :roll:
have fun!

hennef

Death's Head

Post#18 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:50 pm

Mika wrote:Like Death's Head I got backstabbed too... funny that this was also on RC World (nothing to do with the hosting site... just wondering if it was the same person). I didn't like the site though and never joined a game again but I still remember the name and everyone can be sure that if I see him in a game in which I play I will kill him without any warning. But I wouldn't join a game just because of that. If it happens there will be a war... that is all.
Does the name Heiko Voss ring a bell Mika? :idea: If so then he used the same knife on the both of us. :wink:
Death's Head (Your Worst Nightmare)

Mika

Post#19 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:18 pm

Death's Head wrote:
Mika wrote:Like Death's Head I got backstabbed too... funny that this was also on RC World (nothing to do with the hosting site... just wondering if it was the same person). I didn't like the site though and never joined a game again but I still remember the name and everyone can be sure that if I see him in a game in which I play I will kill him without any warning. But I wouldn't join a game just because of that. If it happens there will be a war... that is all.
Does the name Heiko Voss ring a bell Mika? :idea: If so then he used the same knife on the both of us. :wink:
I only know "Werner Voss" but that guy is a German WW1 fighter pilot and I don't think that he is playing vga planets........... :-k

No... must be a different person then. But I don't want to tell the name in a forum anyway... that is just my personal war. MINE! MINE!

Mika
Oderint dum metuant.
---------------------------------------------
Bella gerant alii, tu, felix Austria, nube!

Death's Head

Post#20 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:57 pm

Mika wrote:
Death's Head wrote:
I only know "Werner Voss" but that guy is a German WW1 fighter pilot and I don't think that he is playing vga planets........... :-k

No... must be a different person then. But I don't want to tell the name in a forum anyway... that is just my personal war. MINE! MINE!

Mika
Well it would be nice to know if there are others who can't be trusted on the RC World site. You can always send me the info in an E-mail so I won't get nailed again. :D
Death's Head (Your Worst Nightmare)

Return to “Game Suggestions”