Arena

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Captain Blood

Post#1 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi Havok

Just wanting to know when you considder launcing the "Arena" scenario. I was under the impression it might be in january?

This is not an attempt to put pressure on our great host :)

Just something I would like to know, because I might considder joining another game in case it will not start soon.
Regards,

Captain Blood

Havok
Site Admin

Post#2 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:42 pm

Captain Blood wrote:Hi Havok

Just wanting to know when you considder launcing the "Arena" scenario. I was under the impression it might be in january?

This is not an attempt to put pressure on our great host :)

Just something I would like to know, because I might considder joining another game in case it will not start soon.
It's coming in the next batch of games. I was hopeful that I'd have something up by today, but the flu took me out of the loop over the weekend. Keep your eye's open though, they'll be coming sooner rather than later. I'll try and get some teaser graphic's posted on the home page.
Regards,
][avok

B A N E

Post#3 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:34 pm

:alcohol:
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Havok
Site Admin

Teasers

Post#4 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:40 pm

Teaser graphics are up. Arena is defintely going to be in the next batch, but a couple of the others may not. It will all depend on player intrest with a couple of those games.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Game Suggestions”