Will the new games be added soon mentioned for LAST weekend?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Koda Chrome

Will the new games be added soon mentioned for LAST weekend?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:01 pm

Is new games in the works for this weekend perhaps since not last one? :-)

Koda

All Filled Up
Like moths to a flame the new games filled up in record time, including the unannounced extra one I created later in the day. I'm going to head back to the caldron and see if I can cook up something else before the weekend is over. - ][avok
Oh no! The dreaded web mines... We're caught!

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Will the new games be added soon mentioned for LAST week

Post#2 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:37 pm

Koda Chrome wrote:Is new games in the works for this weekend perhaps since not last one? :-)

Koda
There were 5 games launched last weekend. It's not like things aren't going on around here.

The newly announced games that I posted after the previous 5 filled will be launched as soon as I can get to them. There's a lot on the stove at the moment.
Regards,
][avok

Olyrin

Post#3 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Havok. You're doing us all a great service. Don't sweat it. It is not like we are paying you to provide this great site.
It is not the critic who counts...
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena...

Cherek

Post#4 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:50 pm

Get to the new games when you can and neglect your RL for the game or the site, even for me. :twisted:

Hey Olyrin, its been a while since you have been on.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

ripjack

Post#5 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:55 pm

Olyrin wrote:Havok. You're doing us all a great service. Don't sweat it. It is not like we are paying you to provide this great site.
This is the best website I've ever seen for VGAP. You're doing a GREAT job Havok! :notworthy:
Batman: "Experience teaches slowly, Robin. And at a cost of many mistakes."

Olyrin

Post#6 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:13 pm

Hi Cherek. Good to hear from you other than having your Lokis decloaking my MBR’s. Yes, I've been busy in RL and my VGAP play is taking a hit at the moment. Unfortunately, I don't see the time situation improving in the near future.
It is not the critic who counts...
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena...

scooby dood

Post#7 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:30 pm

ripjack wrote:
Olyrin wrote:Havok. You're doing us all a great service. Don't sweat it. It is not like we are paying you to provide this great site.
This is the best website I've ever seen for VGAP. You're doing a GREAT job Havok! :notworthy:
Yeah, You are the best host since the one on echocluster, even then, most games you had to pay for
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

Cardno

Post#8 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:53 pm

I disagree. For instance, i have not yet received any free beer from the Host.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#9 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:25 pm

Cardno wrote:I disagree. For instance, i have not yet received any free beer from the Host.
I'll gladly give you some beer. Just hop in the water and start swimming east...

Watch out for the sharks and other sea creatures. :sink:
Last edited by Havok on Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#10 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:30 pm

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:I disagree. For instance, i have not yet received any free beer from the Host.
I'll gladly give you some beer. Just hop in the water and start swimming west...

Mate which coastline are you closest to? I think you are confused, and that swimming East might be the best bet for me. PLUS i can probably take a detour that way and go through Hawaii. OR I can take a pitstop in South America... :D

If i went west - i would have to bloody stop in Aussie. Ewwwwwwww

Havok
Site Admin

Post#11 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:48 pm

Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote:
I'll gladly give you some beer. Just hop in the water and start swimming east...

Mate which coastline are you closest to? I think you are confused, and that swimming East might be the best bet for me. PLUS i can probably take a detour that way and go through Hawaii. OR I can take a pitstop in South America... :D

Well you can swim west as well, but you'll have to swim through 2 oceans instead of one, first going past AUS and a bunch of Great White Sharks and then you'll get to South Africa (Hello Louis) and go around the horn of Africa, which is another fantastic Great White Shark territory.

Then go north and watch out for the Bermuda Triangle.. .All kinds of missing stuff there... You might even see a UFO.

Then you'll hit the Chesapeake Bay, and you can stop on in for that beer.
Regards,
][avok

scooby dood

Post#12 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:16 pm

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote: I'll gladly give you some beer. Just hop in the water and start swimming east...

Well you can swim west as well, but you'll have to swim through 2 oceans instead of one, first going past AUS and a bunch of Great White Sharks and then you'll get to South Africa (Hello Louis) and go around the horn of Africa, which is another fantastic Great White Shark territory.

Then go north and watch out for the Bermuda Triangle.. .All kinds of missing stuff there... You might even see a UFO.

Sounds like a plan to me :-k
Ken

Active games:
Arrow of Apollo race 8
Cluster Discovery 80 race 7 @ http://rcworld.de/
Maelstrom race 3

Cardno

Post#13 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:25 am

Havok wrote:
Cardno wrote:
Havok wrote: I'll gladly give you some beer. Just hop in the water and start swimming east...

Sounds too complicated to me! I think I will wait for global warming to take effect and I will see you once you float down this way and meet me on the NZ Southern Alps :lol:

Return to “Game Suggestions”