1. - I have been considering an orbiter game, and would like more input from people before I do so. Last time I set one up 1 person joined and I left it up for 3-4 weeks before I took it down.PaladinCyborg wrote:I have two game suggestions, but would like them a month in the future since I'm not ready to play them yet.
1. An orbitter game with low perterbation. Note that sphere doesn't work well with orbitter, so please avoid that add-on.
2. My second suggestion is a game that should challenge many players of my humble quyality. In this game, the race, add-ons, and primary ally would be unknown to the player until turn 1. Players sign up to a game with something like the following description.
- a race is picked for the player at random.
- the player's primary, rst sharing ally, is also picked at random.
- players will be expected to honor their primary alliance.
- the site host reveals the add-ons and rules for winning after the game starts.
This, of coarse, is only for those who are willing to take a leap of faith.
][avok, please consider me signed up.
2. - That's a leap of faith I don't see happening. However if you or someone else can stir up enough interest, I'm happy to throw it together.