newplayers with old

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

mike w

newplayers with old

Post#1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:58 pm

a game where a 1st or second gamer could be paired with an oldtimer willing to teach maybe 50 trns comming in paired with each other with an old timer in side circle to fight , hmm say borg, to help train new players

Gilgamesh

Post#2 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:42 pm

I think this is a great idea but it should be a special training game that goes to around turn 40. That should be enough to get newbies going.

I don't know that it's practical for regular games. I know as the Klingon that to survive I can't have any mercy. It's my mission to take somebody out early. If you don't, you die.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

FLETCH

Post#3 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:57 am

It's interesting how topics seem to come around again if you wait long enough :D

http://www.circus-maximus.com/forums/vi ... sc&start=0

Slightly different but essentially the same...
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

mike w

Post#4 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:56 pm

true on the klingon thing same with liz an all cloakers I agree on 40 , as to filling rough on kill hey they should always be taught the proper method of dying its more important than how to win , especially in a gameof war without real blood lessons of etiquet an honer would be high spots also

mike w

Post#5 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:59 pm

I would exspect attack from any cloaker unless he talked first

mike w

Post#6 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:03 pm

everybody nomatter howgood can be in bad places surrounded by enemies " never deny the enmy his lucky day"

Return to “Game Suggestions”