A no forum posting game

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

A no forum posting game

Post#1 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:35 pm

I wont have time until after the 1st of the year, but a blind score, no Ally's no forum posting game. With Cherek, Myself, Proteus, Havok, Henni, Lameduck Jack, Belorsch, and Zaphod Beeblebrox. Only posting would be on the 1st turn and the last turn at turn 100.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Re: A no forum posting game

Post#2 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:48 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:I wont have time until after the 1st of the year, but a blind score, no Ally's no forum posting game. With Cherek, Myself, Proteus, Havok, Henni, Lameduck Jack, Belorsch, and Zaphod Beeblebrox. Only posting would be on the 1st turn and the last turn at turn 100.

Nice of you to invite me. Now I feel all 7331! (That's [e]lite, for those who don't speak geek...)

Cherek

Post#3 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:54 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:I wont have time until after the 1st of the year, but a blind score, no Ally's no forum posting game. With Cherek, Myself, Proteus, Havok, Henni, Lameduck Jack, Belorsch, and Zaphod Beeblebrox. Only posting would be on the 1st turn and the last turn at turn 100.

You not post! :lol: That won't happen.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#4 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:59 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:

Hoo boy. Interesting that it would be you making that particular reply. Pot, meet kettle...

Cherek

Post#5 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:16 am

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:

Hoo boy. Interesting that it would be you making that particular reply. Pot, meet kettle...

I post were I want to post, unless the forum is locked.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

hennef

Post#6 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:35 am

pos post post

Shardin5

Post#7 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:31 am

But who is the Pot and who is the Kettle?????
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Game Suggestions”