2 versus 4 Challenge

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Post#106 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Like I said, the last I heard.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Havok
Site Admin

Post#107 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 pm

And what about the rest of the bathtub navy?

Remember this picture from the past. The bath tub battleship. The official boat of the IRJTN.

Regards,
][avok

Cherek

Post#108 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:38 pm

Havok wrote:And what about the rest of the bathtub navy?
I'm the only one of the [Rank, Name, IRJTN] member that is still playing VGAP. Several of the secret IRJTN members still playing.

I haven't dropped the Commodore and IRJTN because everyone here knows me by that and I'd feel naked without it. On Planetsserver, I'm just plan old Cherek, which is want I was before adding the Commodore and IRJTN.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#109 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:38 pm

Remember this picture from the past. The bath tub battleship. The official boat of the IRJTN.

Yep
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

warpedboard

Post#110 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:49 pm

Great, now I have a mental image of Cherek splashing around in the bathtub, playing with his little boat... :suicide:

Gilgamesh

Post#111 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: I haven't dropped the Commodore and IRJTN because everyone here knows me by that and I'd feel naked without it.
:shock: Please - keep the Commodore and the IRJTN - last thing we need is Cherek running around here naked..... :shock:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#112 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
I'm the only one of the [Rank, Name, IRJTN] member that is still playing VGAP. Several of the secret IRJTN members still playing.

I haven't dropped the Commodore and IRJTN because everyone here knows me by that and I'd feel naked without it. On Planetsserver, I'm just plan old Cherek, which is want I was before adding the Commodore and IRJTN.
Like Adama. :)
Regards,
][avok

Shardin5

Post#113 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:58 pm

:static: is in Amarillo, TX, settling into his new job. He may even join a game down the Road. He was in Dallas last week, and was even able to watch his Ponies on ESPN.
Static has stepped up in life, has Real TV, and no more DIAL UP, for internet.
Game at Merlyns, got a little stale, and boring, the 3 Members of the IRJTN didnt work that well together, and the other teams, made short work. Found out in that game The Evil member of the IRJTN(Yanaga) had thin skin. As he and Merlyn got into it. Haven't seen the Evil one online for sometime now.
If somepeople signed onto IM, they would see there ol parnters in Crime.
(Sherek), and would be able to say the have talked to them.

Anybody want to give :static: a hard time, just tell him the Waffle House, next to the Red Lion in OK City has closed.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Shardin5

Post#114 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:01 pm

Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:

Don't forget Mojo
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Havok
Site Admin

Post#115 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Enemy#1 wrote::static: is in Amarillo, TX, settling into his new job. He may even join a game down the Road. He was in Dallas last week, and was even able to watch his Ponies on ESPN.
Static has stepped up in life, has Real TV, and no more DIAL UP, for internet.
Game at Merlyns, got a little stale, and boring, the 3 Members of the IRJTN didnt work that well together, and the other teams, made short work. Found out in that game The Evil member of the IRJTN(Yanaga) had thin skin. As he and Merlyn got into it. Haven't seen the Evil one online for sometime now.
If somepeople signed onto IM, they would see there ol parnters in Crime.
(Sherek), and would be able to say the have talked to them.

Anybody want to give :static: a hard time, just tell him the Waffle House, next to the Red Lion in OK City has closed.
I like to tell him he sounds like Madonna when he sings.
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#116 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:04 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:
Havok wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: I'm the only one of the [Rank, Name, IRJTN] member that is still playing VGAP. Several of the secret IRJTN members still playing.

Don't forget Mojo
I still see Mojo online from time to time. He doesn't talk much these days.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Game Suggestions”