What's next?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
casebolt
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:17 pm

Post by casebolt » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 pm

So, Is there any new games in the near future? Looking forward to to meeting new friends.

Casebolt....................

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7579
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:22 pm
Location: Look into the sun.
Contact:

Post by Havok » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:29 pm

casebolt wrote:So, Is there any new games in the near future? Looking forward to to meeting new friends.

Casebolt....................
Welcome back. Do you have a new email address? I get nothing but bounce backs from your hotmail one.
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm

casebolt wrote:So, Is there any new games in the near future? Looking forward to to meeting new friends.

Casebolt....................
I highly recommend, getting Bitmask to start another UnNatural game.
YOU would like that kind of game.
viewtopic.php?t=2783
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Location: I.K.S. Gorkon - patrolling near your homeworld...
Contact:

Post by Gilgamesh » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Fun game for sure....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Texas

Post by B A N E » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 pm

casebolt wrote:So, Is there any new games in the near future? Looking forward to to meeting new friends.

Casebolt....................
:coffee:
Well, look what the cat dragged in!
:lol:

Welcome Back, Casey.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Brownsboro, AL USA
Contact:

Post by Cherek » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 pm

Hey Casebolt, glad to see you made it back.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
BitMask
Site Admin
Posts: 2324
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 4:58 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Post by BitMask » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:18 am

Enemy#1 wrote:
casebolt wrote:So, Is there any new games in the near future? Looking forward to to meeting new friends.

Casebolt....................
I highly recommend, getting Bitmask to start another UnNatural game.
YOU would like that kind of game.
viewtopic.php?t=2783
If there is enough interest we can create an UnNatural Selection2. We need at least 7+ players.

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Brownsboro, AL USA
Contact:

Post by Cherek » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 am

BitMask wrote:
Enemy#1 wrote:
casebolt wrote:So, Is there any new games in the near future? Looking forward to to meeting new friends.

Casebolt....................
I highly recommend, getting Bitmask to start another UnNatural game.
YOU would like that kind of game.
viewtopic.php?t=2783
If there is enough interest we can create an UnNatural Selection2. We need at least 7+ players.
Put me down for it. I really HOSED the first one. :cry: I need to redeem myself. :)
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Location: I.K.S. Gorkon - patrolling near your homeworld...
Contact:

Post by Gilgamesh » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 am

Put me down as tentative. I'd like to see what else ][avok has up his tin-plated sleeve for the next round of games, but this is a great setup and very hard to resist.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Gerolzhofen, Germany

Post by hennef » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:Put me down as tentative. I'd like to see what else ][avok has up his tin-plated sleeve for the next round of games, but this is a great setup and very hard to resist.
what the Klingnadian said :D
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Count me in as well.
I would join one tomorrow. I messed up a little as well.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Brownsboro, AL USA
Contact:

Post by Cherek » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Face it, you two are afraid of making a commitment. :roll:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Face it, you two are afraid of making a commitment. :roll:
Hmm,
I wouldn't taunt the player that just captured your entire fleet there, Sherek.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Brownsboro, AL USA
Contact:

Post by Cherek » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Face it, you two are afraid of making a commitment. :roll:
Hmm,
I wouldn't taunt the player that just captured your entire fleet there, Sherek.
I still have a few left. I HATE Pillage. I won't make the same mistake next time and I hope he is my neighbor again in the next game. After all, I do owe him. :twisted:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Gerolzhofen, Germany

Post by hennef » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Enemy#1 wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Face it, you two are afraid of making a commitment. :roll:
Hmm,
I wouldn't taunt the player that just captured your entire fleet there, Sherek.
I still have a few left. I HATE Pillage. I won't make the same mistake next time and I hope he is my neighbor again in the next game. After all, I do owe him. :twisted:
oh, and of course you still can build a new fleet ANY TIME.... wait, no you cant :P
have fun!

hennef

Post Reply

Return to “Game Suggestions”