For those saying 'hey join my alliance of 3 races'

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FLETCH

Post#31 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 pm

If people want to play in large alliances then that is thier choice. However I do think that if this is thier plan then they should request a team game. This way the game can remain balanced. ][avok has proven to be most accomodating when it comes to game requests. As I'm sure many of the current (and ex) military players we have on this site will agree, not everyone is a born leader. Many players like someone else to do the tactical thinking and just follow orders themselves. Having said that there is only one way to get better yourself and that is to do it...... by yourself. Every game has it's own little differences but for someone to be wanting to build a super alliance by turn 15.... that just ruins a regular game IMHO.

Just my 2c.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Six_Of_One

Post#32 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 pm

No chips here, but i can fire up/wind up just like others :wink:

As for Cardno, i haven't responded to anything he has said for quite some time. Someone should point out tho, that its been well proven you dont get ppl to change their ways by abusing/belittling or publicly humiliating them. All that gets is the middle finger pointing skyward.

Name calling, well theres a couple of prominent players here who showed me the way, i simply stuck on my sheep costume and followed suit :shock: . Tho i am pretty sure the "Bane incident" was the romulan having a go at the lyran for their association with the isc.

In the end none of this counts for sh1t, its all fantasy land/role playing done to fill in idle hours. I wont bother again with the avatar called Cardno, after all whats that expression......... something about him dragging me down to his level and beating me with experience.
"Just because you can do a thing,
Doesn't mean you should."

Paarthurnax the Dragon
Elder Scrolls-Skyrim

Cardno

Post#33 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:03 pm

With the weakness of your replies - I don't blame you for not posting further. :lol:

I think it would be interesting for everyone to see your original post so they can truly see who drags who down to what level. You made some very interesting assertions about things players were doing in a number of games.

Did you have a bad night or is it just that time of month? :wink:

All the best Six! I hope to meet you in a game sometime soonish.

Gilgamesh

Post#34 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:23 am

Maybe a campfire and s'mores would make everyone feel better? :wink:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cardno

Post#35 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 am

It's all done and dusted now. I doubt that six will want to post his original.

Excellent idea! "in the jungle ....the mighty jungle...the lion sleeps tonight...."

Well, heck, I hope that's what you were expecting, I don't know what a damn S'more thingy is!

Return to “Game Suggestions”