Buddy program

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

hennef

Post#31 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:40 pm

Captain Blood wrote:I will help you Cardno with a few advices, even if it looks like you found out the hard way. Newer take the klingons unless you are up for a challenge or the game is low on everything.

They have the weakest shiplist of all races. Also there advantages are hard to use against most races in a normal game.

If they by luck/skill survive the first part of the game there advantages becomes better and it might start to become costly to kill them.

Facist are most unlikely to win any games. Naturally they can get lucky and the remaining races kill each other.

There relatively succes should be compared to the weakness of the race. Ending in the top 3 with Facist is more difficult than winning with the Lizards.
i totally agree!

and i would still help most of you on any race in the game.
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Post#32 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Nein du bin einen dumpkoph!

I spell it British not Yankee.

hennef

Post#33 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Cardno wrote:Nein, du bist ein dumpkopf!

Oh, I know that. If I write or speak English, I use the proper one as well ;)
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Post#34 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:26 pm

hennef wrote:
Cardno wrote:Nein, du bist ein dumpkopf!

Oh, I know that. If I write or speak English, I use the proper one as well ;)
It is NOT my fault that i was taught German by a Scottish person ok? :lol:

Havok
Site Admin

Post#35 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 am

Well they're both "drinking societies" so once you get drunk everyone understands each other perfectly.
Regards,
][avok

hennef

Post#36 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Havok wrote:Well they're both "drinking societies" so once you get drunk everyone understands each other perfectly.
we should try that! I will bring beer. Where do we meet? :D

:cheers:
have fun!

hennef

Cardno

Post#37 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:58 pm

hennef wrote:
Havok wrote:Well they're both "drinking societies" so once you get drunk everyone understands each other perfectly.
we should try that! I will bring beer. Where do we meet? :D

:cheers:
Och mon - you said the right thing there when you said you would bring the beer! A delight to every Scotsman or Scots descendent's ears!!!

Having said that, there is absolutely no truth to the rumour that Scots have deep pockets and short arms. :wink:

Tei

Post#38 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Well said. Also applies to the Korean, Russian and Chinese!

FLETCH

Post#39 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 am

Cardno it's lucky you're affiliating yourself with the Scots because there isn't enough beer in the world that will help people understand you Kiwis when you're in full flight.... I mean, fush and chups, jandles, "Thats choice eh Broo!" What the hell IS that???!!!

:lol:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Cardno

Post#40 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:24 am

FLETCH wrote:Cardno it's lucky you're affiliating yourself with the Scots because there isn't enough beer in the world that will help people understand you Kiwis when you're in full flight.... I mean, fush and chups, jandles, "Thats choice eh Broo!" What the hell IS that???!!!

:lol:
Fair crack of the whip cobber! I'll take some fiiiiiissshhhh and chiiiiips.

FLETCH

Post#41 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:38 am

Strewth mate. I fairdinkum reckon you got it!

:)
FLETCH

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#42 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:21 am

It is looking safe for me to assume that we, South Africans, speak a cleaner British English that the Ausies & Kiwis. 8)

CAUSE I don't understand any of the last posts you guys wrote :D

FLETCH

Post#43 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:01 pm

Don't you guys speak Africaner or something, as well as english? (please excuse my ignorance)
FLETCH

Cardno

Post#44 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:10 pm

FLETCH wrote:Don't you guys speak Africaner or something, as well as english? (please excuse my ignorance)
It all sounds the same if you ask me mate. The Yuppies Do throw great parties though, and really as long as the drinks keep coming, I don't care if I can't understand them :wink:

hennef

Post#45 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:23 pm

its called Afrikaans. And they speak it in Namibia too. Its basically a timewarped Dutch from the 17th century. while australia was discovered by the Dutch too, they did not bother to colonize those rocks ;)

well, sadly they also have to drive on the wrong side of the road :P
have fun!

hennef

Return to “Game Suggestions”