Kill Cardno??????????!

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Post#16 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Cardno wrote:That's a smart retraction.

Good boy.
What retraction?? I didn't say anything to be retracted. I said "someone", I didn't say who. It isn't my fault that you think that "someone" is somehow equated to be meaning me. You should by now realize that when you try to think, you always get confused. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Whoa there...got a big fat one on the line... let's see if I can reel him in....

Naw...I'm going to let him go. It's been fun though :wink:

Cherek

Post#17 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 am

Cardno wrote:
Cardno wrote:That's a smart retraction.

Good boy.
What retraction?? I didn't say anything to be retracted. I said "someone", I didn't say who. It isn't my fault that you think that "someone" is somehow equated to be meaning me. You should by now realize that when you try to think, you always get confused. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Whoa there...got a big fat one on the line... let's see if I can reel him in....

Don't worry, we'll meet in another game. :twisted: Good in the Kill Cardno game.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#18 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:00 am

Cardno wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: What retraction?? I didn't say anything to be retracted. I said "someone", I didn't say who. It isn't my fault that you think that "someone" is somehow equated to be meaning me. You should by now realize that when you try to think, you always get confused. :roll:

Don't worry, we'll meet in another game. :twisted: Good in the Kill Cardno game.
I do hope so! It's WELL overdue!

Gilgamesh

Post#19 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 am

I also noticed the Klingons are dead in this game?
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#20 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

This one is coming soon. I've had 2 different maps setup for this game and the blew up on my with the explore map mod...

Combining this pain in the *** with Christmas shopping, work, family, etc... I just haven't gotten back to it yet.

I hope to have this one and UnNatural Selection Ii functioning soon.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#21 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:I also noticed the Klingons are dead in this game?
Plainly that is a mistake! Bring the fascists back - they must die!

Painfully...slowly..horribly.....

Return to “Game Suggestions”