Daily Run Game

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#106 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:41 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:She thinks worrying about the bills is what gets them paid. I'm sure of it.

She's definitely for sale.

Forget about my previous bid of you paying me $100 to take her, with the change in attitude, you are are going to have to me a lot more to take her off your hands. So, I guess you are stuck with her.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#107 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:51 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!

Send pictures. :twisted: I want to see what you bought. 8)


Then I'll color you green and make you a new Avatar.
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#108 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:52 am

Sysop wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!

Send pictures. :twisted: I want to see what you bought. 8)


Then I'll color you green and make you a new Avatar.


LOL
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
Trillian
Posts: 410
Contact:

Post#109 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:31 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!

Send pictures. :twisted: I want to see what you bought. 8)


It's not all bra's and panties you pig! They sell real clothing and shoes too.
Trillian

User avatar
Trillian
Posts: 410
Contact:

Post#110 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:32 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:She thinks worrying about the bills is what gets them paid. I'm sure of it.

She's definitely for sale.

Forget about my previous bid of you paying me $100 to take her, with the change in attitude, you are are going to have to me a lot more to take her off your hands. So, I guess you are stuck with her.


You are definately not getting pics of anything now pal.
Trillian

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#111 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:22 pm

Trillian wrote:It's not all bra's and panties you pig! They sell real clothing and shoes too.

:lol: I guess she told you. :lol: :lol:

Trillian wrote:You are definately not getting pics of anything now pal.

:cry: Oh well, I was hoping. *SIGH*
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#112 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:06 pm

Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:She thinks worrying about the bills is what gets them paid. I'm sure of it.

She's definitely for sale.

Forget about my previous bid of you paying me $100 to take her, with the change in attitude, you are are going to have to me a lot more to take her off your hands. So, I guess you are stuck with her.


You are definately not getting pics of anything now pal.


What about the rest of us?
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Posts: 688

Post#113 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:15 pm

Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:She thinks worrying about the bills is what gets them paid. I'm sure of it.

She's definitely for sale.

Forget about my previous bid of you paying me $100 to take her, with the change in attitude, you are are going to have to me a lot more to take her off your hands. So, I guess you are stuck with her.


You are definately not getting pics of anything now pal.


What about the rest of us?


I'll sell you pics. Maybe you should bid on them.

User avatar
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Posts: 688

Post#114 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:22 pm

Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:
FLETCH wrote:Hmmm maybe I misunderstood as well. I figured it would be each day until a certain trn, maybe trn 30 or so. I would have to think about an entire game played everyday. A full time job, a wife, 2 kids, 5 dogs, sporting events, 6 vgap games..........etc make things a little tight when trns start to get complicated.


Missed this before...

Get rid of the wife and kids... Keep the dogs, truck and refrigerator, computer...etc.... you'll be fine... and you won't go gray as quick either. :)


I know you make these kind of comments just to annoy me ][avok. :P


No, he makes these kinds of comments because they are good advice.

Trillian wrote:Get rid of the damn dogs. The wife doesn't need walked 3 times a day, and she would probably be pleased if you locked yourself in a room with the computer and stayed out of her hair.


No, the wife doesn't need walked three times a day. She takes a hell of a lot more attention than that.

Trillian wrote:Skip the sporting events. The tickets, beer and munchies are all overpriced.


...and unimportant to women, generally. That's the rule you know. If she doesn't think it's important, then it's not. Makeup, hair goo, that sort of thing, well, those are crucial to life...

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#115 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:36 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:She thinks worrying about the bills is what gets them paid. I'm sure of it.

She's definitely for sale.

Forget about my previous bid of you paying me $100 to take her, with the change in attitude, you are are going to have to me a lot more to take her off your hands. So, I guess you are stuck with her.


You are definately not getting pics of anything now pal.


What about the rest of us?


I'll sell you pics. Maybe you should bid on them.



I think I have some spare change... but that's probably not enough for you to recoup your losses...
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Post#116 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:09 am

Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!

Send pictures. :twisted: I want to see what you bought. 8)


It's not all bra's and panties you pig! They sell real clothing and shoes too.


Not quite sure whats going on as your into 8 pages of talking

But whos buying bras and panties ???
and when do I see the pics ???
and how much do they cost ???

and whos the pig ???

Robert

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#117 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:29 am

i allways throw my self away, if i read those helplessly irritated messages and compare them to your avatar..... :lol: :D :lol:

thank you so much :P
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#118 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:34 am

BTW: there are two race picked already. just the two i like best.... ARRRRGHHHH WHY?
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#119 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:54 am

hennef wrote:BTW: there are two race picked already. just the two i like best.... ARRRRGHHHH WHY?

I'd feel for you but I can't reach you.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411

Post#120 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:56 pm

hennef wrote:i allways throw my self away, if i read those helplessly irritated messages and compare them to your avatar..... :lol: :D :lol:

thank you so much :P


What's wrong with my Avatar (presuming your talking about mine)

Rbert

Return to “Game Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron