Daily Run Game

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Brownsboro, AL USA
Contact:

Post by Cherek » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:28 pm

robert wrote:
hennef wrote:i allways throw my self away, if i read those helplessly irritated messages and compare them to your avatar..... :lol: :D :lol:

thank you so much :P
What's wrong with my Avatar (presuming your talking about mine)

Rbert
OH, where should I start ... :P
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Post by robert » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:41 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
robert wrote:
hennef wrote:i allways throw my self away, if i read those helplessly irritated messages and compare them to your avatar..... :lol: :D :lol:

thank you so much :P
What's wrong with my Avatar (presuming your talking about mine)

Rbert
OH, where should I start ... :P
Where can I get an avatar of an Englanf flag (George Cross)

Rbert

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:50 pm

Rbert,
If you change your name to Qbert, I will send one in to Havok for you.
Have both waving in the wind, to show you charging into battle or one that just lays there like Sherek likes, ( his flagpole isn't as strong as it used to be.)
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Brownsboro, AL USA
Contact:

Post by Cherek » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:38 pm

robert wrote:Where can I get an avatar of an Englanf flag (George Cross)

Rbert
I don't know about an Englanf flag, but I'm sure you could find an English flag or a flag of Enland by searching the Internet.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Gerolzhofen, Germany

Post by hennef » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:12 pm

no robert! please keep this one. its cool 8)
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Post by robert » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:55 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
robert wrote:Where can I get an avatar of an Englanf flag (George Cross)

Rbert
I don't know about an Englanf flag, but I'm sure you could find an English flag or a flag of Enland by searching the Internet.
Yes, but do you need to do anythinf fancy to convirt it into an avatar. I aint a computer genius

Rbert

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:36 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Contact:

Post by Sysop » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:03 pm

robert wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
robert wrote:Where can I get an avatar of an Englanf flag (George Cross)

Rbert
I don't know about an Englanf flag, but I'm sure you could find an English flag or a flag of Enland by searching the Internet.
Yes, but do you need to do anythinf fancy to convirt it into an avatar. I aint a computer genius

Rbert
If you send me a picture I'll make it into an avatar for ya Robert.
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:04 pm

HE HAS to change his name to QBERT 1st.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Post by robert » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:10 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:HE HAS to change his name to QBERT 1st.
Are you sure I called myself qbert

Rbert

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Post by robert » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:10 pm

Sysop wrote:
robert wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: I don't know about an Englanf flag, but I'm sure you could find an English flag or a flag of Enland by searching the Internet.
Yes, but do you need to do anythinf fancy to convirt it into an avatar. I aint a computer genius

Rbert
If you send me a picture I'll make it into an avatar for ya Robert.
What email address do I use ?

Rbert

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:22 pm

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
robert
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Post by robert » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:35 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:qbert@rbert.com
Ha Ha

Robert

Post Reply

Return to “Game Suggestions”