Daily Run Game

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#76 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:19 am

FLETCH wrote:Hmmm maybe I misunderstood as well. I figured it would be each day until a certain trn, maybe trn 30 or so. I would have to think about an entire game played everyday. A full time job, a wife, 2 kids, 5 dogs, sporting events, 6 vgap games..........etc make things a little tight when trns start to get complicated.

Missed this before...

Get rid of the wife and kids... Keep the dogs, truck and refrigerator, computer...etc.... you'll be fine... and you won't go gray as quick either. :)
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#77 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:33 am

FLETCH wrote:Hey Guys,
I am really keen to be involved in a game like this but unfortunately an unexpected, but welcome, transfer of workplace on the near horizon is going to prevent me from being able to guarantee consistant participation every day. Sorry if you were counting on me to make up the full list of players, I'm sure the list will fill anyway. Wow :shock: with 280 members on site and growing, I'm sure there will be 11 who are all keen.
I will watch the scores and forums with great interest (please post regularly with all the traditional trash talk etc) and will daydream of what could have been.... :(

Oh Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I don't believe it Mr "US AUSSIE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND I'M GOING TO KICK EVERYONE'S ASSES HERE AT CIRCUS-MAXIMUS!!!!" :twisted:
Best Regards,

Joe

hennef

Post#78 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:06 am

Sysop wrote:
hennef wrote:one thing before we start though: end benefits. please!!! i just got an ingame-message from the second-placed for a non-agression-treaty....... no need to go any further. i could use that time to invest in the daily-game :)

and btw. nice picture for daily destruction :))

The Daily Destruction pic came out pretty good. I like it too.

As for the BoI game, I'm wondering if you're just afraid of Mojo :lol:

look at the game. look at the autotroll- and ingame-scores. i am afraid of noone in this game. but it bores me to death right now. and i am too jung to die :)
have fun!

hennef

FLETCH

Post#79 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:14 am

Oh Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I don't believe it Mr "US AUSSIE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND I'M GOING TO KICK EVERYONE'S ASSES HERE AT CIRCUS-MAXIMUS!!!!"

hehehe Careful ][avok, thems fightin' words.........You yanks don't want us ANZACs to open a can of 'woop ass' on you. :twisted: Besides I don't ever remember saying I was going to kick everyones ass, I just left that to your imagination 8) hmmmm the power of suggestion...

I knew I was in a no win situation here, either I'm up front and say I can't keep up with the pace right now, or I join and get hammered in the forums because I don't get my trns in on time. Oh well, BRING IT ON, give me your worst. Something I didn't add about Aussies before, taking the pi$$ out of each other is a national pass time here, I'm sure I can handle any verbal jibes you guys can dish out. Yes that IS a challenge! :mrgreen:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Trillian

Post#80 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:13 am

Sysop wrote:
FLETCH wrote:Hmmm maybe I misunderstood as well. I figured it would be each day until a certain trn, maybe trn 30 or so. I would have to think about an entire game played everyday. A full time job, a wife, 2 kids, 5 dogs, sporting events, 6 vgap games..........etc make things a little tight when trns start to get complicated.

Missed this before...

Get rid of the wife and kids... Keep the dogs, truck and refrigerator, computer...etc.... you'll be fine... and you won't go gray as quick either. :)

I know you make these kind of comments just to annoy me ][avok. :P

Get rid of the damn dogs. The wife doesn't need walked 3 times a day, and she would probably be pleased if you locked yourself in a room with the computer and stayed out of her hair.

Skip the sporting events. The tickets, beer and munchies are all overpriced.
Trillian

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#81 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:42 pm

FLETCH wrote:
Oh Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I don't believe it Mr "US AUSSIE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND I'M GOING TO KICK EVERYONE'S ASSES HERE AT CIRCUS-MAXIMUS!!!!"

hehehe Careful ][avok, thems fightin' words.........You yanks don't want us ANZACs to open a can of 'woop ass' on you. :twisted: Besides I don't ever remember saying I was going to kick everyones ass, I just left that to your imagination 8) hmmmm the power of suggestion...

I knew I was in a no win situation here, either I'm up front and say I can't keep up with the pace right now, or I join and get hammered in the forums because I don't get my trns in on time. Oh well, BRING IT ON, give me your worst. Something I didn't add about Aussies before, taking the pi$$ out of each other is a national pass time here, I'm sure I can handle any verbal jibes you guys can dish out. Yes that IS a challenge! :mrgreen:

8) I knew you could take it. So what kind of job have you been offered?
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#82 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:43 pm

Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Missed this before...

Get rid of the damn dogs. The wife doesn't need walked 3 times a day, and she would probably be pleased if you locked yourself in a room with the computer and stayed out of her hair.

<clearing my throat>.... and who pays the bills? :twisted:
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#83 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:04 pm

Sysop wrote:<clearing my throat>.... and who pays the bills? :twisted:

I let my wife worry about what is do, when it is do, get the hand cramps from writing the checks and deal with the on-line bill paying. Why should I worry about all of that? All I have to do is make the money.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

hennef

Post#84 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:54 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Sysop wrote:<clearing my throat>.... and who pays the bills? :twisted:

I let my wife worry about what is do, when it is do, get the hand cramps from writing the checks and deal with the on-line bill paying. Why should I worry about all of that? All I have to do is make the money.

uhaaaa.... just another interesting life. :P
have fun!

hennef

Cherek

Post#85 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:52 pm

hennef wrote:uhaaaa.... just another interesting life. :P

Less time worrying about money means more time to play Planets. :D
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Trillian

Post#86 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:34 pm

Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Missed this before...

<clearing my throat>.... and who pays the bills? :twisted:

Well in our home I'm the one that worries about the money and pays the bills with the money left over that he didn't spend on something wihtout producing a receipt. *sigh*

He just makes the money. I don't see him stressing out about the due dates and how to make it cover everything and on time.
Trillian

Cherek

Post#87 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:49 pm

Trillian wrote:Well in our home I'm the one that worries about the money and pays the bills with the money left over that he didn't spend on something wihtout producing a receipt. *sigh*

Why are you women so hung up on receipts? Why can't you accept "It was about $20 to $25" ?

Trillian wrote:He just makes the money. I don't see him stressing out about the due dates and how to make it cover everything and on time.

Why should he worry about it? Someone needs to keep a cool head. If both of you are worrying about the "due dates", all that will do is just cause a more stress on both of you.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

FLETCH

Post#88 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:56 pm

I knew you could take it. So what kind of job have you been offered?

I work for one of the Government departments here, its not a change of job just a change of venue. The logistics of these thing are always a nightmare.

Get rid of the wife....

I can't get rid of the wife....she feeds the dogs!! :wink:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Trillian

Post#89 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:34 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:Well in our home I'm the one that worries about the money and pays the bills with the money left over that he didn't spend on something wihtout producing a receipt. *sigh*

Why are you women so hung up on receipts? Why can't you accept "It was about $20 to $25" ?

Trillian wrote:He just makes the money. I don't see him stressing out about the due dates and how to make it cover everything and on time.

Why should he worry about it? Someone needs to keep a cool head. If both of you are worrying about the "due dates", all that will do is just cause a more stress on both of you.

You just gave me an idea!

From now on I'm going to be the one running around willy-nilly spending money all over the place, not bringing home receipts, not keeping track of what I spent. And he can worry about paying the bills. It will be great! I can't wait to get started tomorrow.

Thank you Cherek.
Trillian

Cherek

Post#90 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:40 pm

Trillian wrote:You just gave me an idea!

From now on I'm going to be the one running around willy-nilly spending money all over the place, not bringing home receipts, not keeping track of what I spent. And he can worry about paying the bills. It will be great! I can't wait to get started tomorrow.

Thank you Cherek.

I do like to educate the younger generation. I guess you realize that it was a man who give you the idea. :D 8)
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Game Suggestions”