Daily Run Game

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#91 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:21 am

Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:Well in our home I'm the one that worries about the money and pays the bills with the money left over that he didn't spend on something wihtout producing a receipt. *sigh*
Why are you women so hung up on receipts? Why can't you accept "It was about $20 to $25" ?
Trillian wrote:He just makes the money. I don't see him stressing out about the due dates and how to make it cover everything and on time.
Why should he worry about it? Someone needs to keep a cool head. If both of you are worrying about the "due dates", all that will do is just cause a more stress on both of you.
You just gave me an idea!

From now on I'm going to be the one running around willy-nilly spending money all over the place, not bringing home receipts, not keeping track of what I spent. And he can worry about paying the bills. It will be great! I can't wait to get started tomorrow.

Thank you Cherek.
You say that, but you won't do it. Your constitution won't let you.
Best Regards,

Joe

Shardin5

Post#92 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:40 am

I have no Problems saying that the wife Pays the bills in our house. I bring home the Money and have a seperate account to run around crazy with. I don't have to keep reciepts as its MY crazy account. Wife has one too, but she takes it out of the house account. I see no problems with it either, she does all the work at home, and I work to bring in the money.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Trillian

Post#93 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:12 pm

Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote: Why are you women so hung up on receipts? Why can't you accept "It was about $20 to $25" ?
Why should he worry about it? Someone needs to keep a cool head. If both of you are worrying about the "due dates", all that will do is just cause a more stress on both of you.

From now on I'm going to be the one running around willy-nilly spending money all over the place, not bringing home receipts, not keeping track of what I spent. And he can worry about paying the bills. It will be great! I can't wait to get started tomorrow.

Thank you Cherek.
I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!
Trillian

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#94 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:21 pm

Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote: You just gave me an idea!

Thank you Cherek.
I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!
Well there will definately be a receipt from that.
Best Regards,

Joe

Trillian

Post#95 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:53 pm

Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote: I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!
Yes, but not for 10 days until the package gets here. Think of all the checks we can bounce in the meantime!
Trillian

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#96 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:11 pm

Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote: I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!
Yes, but not for 10 days until the package gets here. Think of all the checks we can bounce in the meantime!
Should'a used a check card. :twisted:
Best Regards,

Joe

FLETCH

Post#97 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:48 pm

de
Last edited by FLETCH on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

FLETCH

Post#98 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:48 pm

ja
FLETCH

FLETCH

Post#99 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:49 pm

vu
FLETCH

FLETCH

Post#100 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:49 pm

I don't know about a receipt but would it be fair to say Zaph will be wanting to leave a deposit?? 8)
FLETCH

Cherek

Post#101 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:50 pm

Trillian wrote:I guess I have to prove you wrong. I'm off to visit the Victoria Seceret online catalog now.

Ciao!
Send pictures. :twisted: I want to see what you bought. 8)
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

FLETCH

Post#102 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:02 pm

Opps sorry guys, I didn't realise it was sending that message, kept telling me there was an error :?
FLETCH

hennef

Post#103 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:25 pm

FLETCH wrote:Opps sorry guys, I didn't realise it was sending that message, kept telling me there was an error :?
yeap, an error :)
have fun!

hennef

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#104 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:07 pm

Trillian wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Trillian wrote:Well in our home I'm the one that worries about the money and pays the bills with the money left over that he didn't spend on something wihtout producing a receipt. *sigh*
Why are you women so hung up on receipts? Why can't you accept "It was about $20 to $25" ?
Trillian wrote:He just makes the money. I don't see him stressing out about the due dates and how to make it cover everything and on time.

Thank you Cherek.
She thinks worrying about the bills is what gets them paid. I'm sure of it.

She's definitely for sale.

Shardin5

Post#105 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:13 pm

I have never understood why reciepts are so important, for the day to day stuff. I round up myself, if it was 22 something I will say 25, I usually get grilled because I said 25, and she does the books it was 22.53
Drives me crazy, but oh well. Like I said I LET her pay all the bills, except those that are MY work related, I pay those with a seprate account, life has been much eaiser since then, she spends HOURS, I swear Hours, double checking everything. I log onto my webbank, look most things are normal and routine, balance with a click of the mouse and I am done. Takes to much time away from fun and play, to worry over it. I just make the money.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Return to “Game Suggestions”