Another NF game?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FLETCH

Post#16 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 pm

To be honest Casebolt I don't think I was even in the game. You bang on about your belief that allies are for weak people and yet, in the very game set up to show off your brilliance, you have an ally. Doesn't matter HOW it happened, it DID.

You sound very smug and yet I'm not sure I have ever played a game that you were in. If I did we didn't have much to do with each other. This makes me wonder why you are so arrogant to assume I would have been "picked apart" early. There is more to game play then trash talk and verbal intimidation. You may have skill in other areas too but unfortunately it is tainted by your attitude. If you just pulled your head in and let your actions speak for you maybe there would be more respect for you from your peers.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

casebolt

Post#17 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Fletch I mistook you for someone that was involved in the game because you had so many coments in my games that your seem to be uninvolved in (my bad).

So you keep up the same question why did I have an Ally, It it nothing I asked for at all. Under the fourms some comented how it just did not seem fair and without any input from me, Havok said he would allow me 1 Ally you may have missed that.
At this point I felt confident in wining without any allies and therefore did not activly look for one. It was open season on anything that moved. Your question needs to go to the Borg for his actions because he left his Alliance and in hindsight picked the winning side. turn 44 GG.
I dont really think you care but why dont you spend as much energy getting a crew together and face me in game so I can show you how Alliances work. You pick your Alliance Im waiting........

I play Planets more openly than most, it is not because I cannot kiss ass as much as most do, I just choose not to.

Casebolt.....

Havok
Site Admin

Post#18 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Case is right, I didn't enforce the no ally rule that time. Was still feeling the game concept out. Plus I didn't know they were allied for quite a bit. Once the word finally came out, the game had started to progress, so I let it ride and said "never again".
Regards,
][avok

FLETCH

Post#19 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:04 pm

I understand the ruling. I was just pointing attention to Casebolt's comment and how it contradicted his actions.

I also understand you choose not to kiss ass but there is a place somewhere between that and being abusive and insulting.

Just my opinion.
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

Havok
Site Admin

Post#20 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:30 am

FLETCH wrote:I understand the ruling. I was just pointing attention to Casebolt's comment and how it contradicted his actions.

I also understand you choose not to kiss ass but there is a place somewhere between that and being abusive and insulting.

Just my opinion.
No worries... :cheers:
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Game Suggestions”