Killing Floor Game?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250

Post#46 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:20 pm

cool idea. i will search my drive now...........................

User avatar
Raven2
Posts: 538

Post#47 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:07 pm

Sysop wrote:That will be good as long as Ed's site is active. The best way to use it would be to send it to me so I can add it to the batch.


Done. Thanks!
Guess the same would apply to any image linked through the URL function? Image would only remain as long as the link is good?
>>> Raven <<<

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#48 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:18 pm

Raven2 wrote:
Sysop wrote:That will be good as long as Ed's site is active. The best way to use it would be to send it to me so I can add it to the batch.


Done. Thanks!
Guess the same would apply to any image linked through the URL function? Image would only remain as long as the link is good?


Got it. It's ready for you.
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Flying Scotsman
Posts: 84

Post#49 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:28 pm

Thanks for the offer, Havok! Its on its way.
Flying Scotsman
Lower Quintania
"Never give up, Never surrender"
Commander Taggert, Galaxyquest

User avatar
Flying Scotsman
Posts: 84

Post#50 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:34 pm

Raven2 wrote:I'd be very interested in a Killing Floor game. After the pasting I took at Battlestar Command in my last Killing Floor game, I need to redeem myself.

Good to see ya here, Scottsman.

Thanks to the Circus Maximus staff for offering us Battlestar Command refugees a home!


Nice to see you again Raven2! Did you move recently?


OK, now I have one solid yes, :D one partial mabe :) and lots of people willing to give me a hard time. :roll: Sigh, its a good thing I drink.....
Flying Scotsman
Lower Quintania
"Never give up, Never surrender"
Commander Taggert, Galaxyquest

User avatar
Flying Scotsman
Posts: 84

Post#51 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:35 pm

Finally got that quote thingy to work....
Flying Scotsman
Lower Quintania
"Never give up, Never surrender"
Commander Taggert, Galaxyquest

User avatar
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Posts: 688

Post#52 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:49 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Raven2 wrote:Scottsman,

You can use your old Avatar from Battlestar Command by entering the URL. Go to your profile on the Battlestar Forum and right click on your Avatar to get the URL address. Copy it and paste it into your profile here.

What are you going to do when Battlestar Command Bridge shuts down the server?


They'll play here exclusively, obviously.

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#53 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:15 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Raven2 wrote:Scottsman,

You can use your old Avatar from Battlestar Command by entering the URL. Go to your profile on the Battlestar Forum and right click on your Avatar to get the URL address. Copy it and paste it into your profile here.

What are you going to do when Battlestar Command Bridge shuts down the server?


They'll play here exclusively, obviously.

Avatars play? Everyone is talking about avatars, what are you talking about?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Contact:

Post#54 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:53 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Raven2 wrote:Scottsman,

You can use your old Avatar from Battlestar Command by entering the URL. Go to your profile on the Battlestar Forum and right click on your Avatar to get the URL address. Copy it and paste it into your profile here.

What are you going to do when Battlestar Command Bridge shuts down the server?


They'll play here exclusively, obviously.

Avatars play? Everyone is talking about avatars, what are you talking about?


Avatars play... But only in ULTIMA :)
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Posts: 688

Post#55 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:27 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Raven2 wrote:Scottsman,

You can use your old Avatar from Battlestar Command by entering the URL. Go to your profile on the Battlestar Forum and right click on your Avatar to get the URL address. Copy it and paste it into your profile here.

What are you going to do when Battlestar Command Bridge shuts down the server?


They'll play here exclusively, obviously.

Avatars play? Everyone is talking about avatars, what are you talking about?


If you could get your avatar to play for you you might would probably be doing better in your games.

User avatar
Cherek
Posts: 5695
Contact:

Post#56 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:19 am

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:If you could get your avatar to play for you you might would probably be doing better in your games.

If I did play any better, then players of your caliber wouldn't join any of the games I sign up for. (Excuse my bad typing, I just started my first cup of coffee of the morning.)
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

User avatar
Flying Scotsman
Posts: 84

Post#57 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:32 am

Four pages with over 55 posts and only one person comitted to a Killing Floor game. :roll: Come on, Cherek, you say you are waiting for a game to play and if your posting to the forum at 5:19 AM :shock: then you need something to kill the time! I think if you signed up for it then Shardin would be honor bound to join as well.


P.S. Got the flag wavy thingy back. Feels good to be Scottish!
Flying Scotsman
Lower Quintania
"Never give up, Never surrender"
Commander Taggert, Galaxyquest

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808

Post#58 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:32 am

I will think about the Killing Floor game, I have had problems watching battles even though I have paid for the client part. If you can't view the battles, you don't know how your enemies are armed.
But I would play a Killing Floor game before I played in a Alien game.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Trillian
Posts: 410
Contact:

Post#59 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:03 pm

Sysop wrote:
Avatars play... But only in ULTIMA :)



Haha.

And my avatar has been kicking ass the past three nights. :D
Trillian

User avatar
Raven2
Posts: 538

Post#60 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:05 pm

Come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever played against Shardin. In the one game we were in together we ended up allied.
Don't think I've ever played directly against Cherek either.
Fleets colliding, Shardin and IRJTN ships exploding. It would be glorious, I tell ya! I can just picture the Raven ships sweeping through the wreckage to victory!
>>> Raven <<<

Return to “Game Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron