Killing Floor Game?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cherek

Post#61 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:07 pm

Trillian wrote:Haha.

And my avatar has been kicking ass the past three nights. :D

I'm sure Zap is hating that. :lol: OH! You're referring to a game? Has he gotten the beer yet?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cherek

Post#62 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:12 pm

Getting between Shardin and myself can be very detrimental to someone health.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#63 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:13 pm

Flying Scotsman wrote:Four pages with over 55 posts and only one person comitted to a Killing Floor game. :roll: Come on, Cherek, you say you are waiting for a game to play and if your posting to the forum at 5:19 AM :shock: then you need something to kill the time! I think if you signed up for it then Shardin would be honor bound to join as well.

P.S. Got the flag wavy thingy back. Feels good to be Scottish!

The only problem I see with KF is that everyone has to register it (if they haven't already)...
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#64 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:14 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:I will think about the Killing Floor game, I have had problems watching battles even though I have paid for the client part. If you can't view the battles, you don't know how your enemies are armed.
But I would play a Killing Floor game before I played in a Alien game.

Don't let Static hear you. 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

Flying Scotsman

Post#65 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:14 pm

Sysop wrote:
Flying Scotsman wrote:Four pages with over 55 posts and only one person comitted to a Killing Floor game. :roll: Come on, Cherek, you say you are waiting for a game to play and if your posting to the forum at 5:19 AM :shock: then you need something to kill the time! I think if you signed up for it then Shardin would be honor bound to join as well.

The only problem I see with KF is that everyone has to register it (if they haven't already)...

Will it work with Fhost at the same time? I have a limited understanding of Fhost.
Flying Scotsman
Lower Quintania
"Never give up, Never surrender"
Commander Taggert, Galaxyquest

Trillian

Post#66 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:15 pm

I'm still in my first game ever, and haven't completely figured out what I'm doing. I'm sure if I knew what I was doing I would be interested.

And I like the flag Scotsman.
Last edited by Trillian on Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trillian

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#67 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:15 pm

Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Avatars play... But only in ULTIMA :)

Haha.

Really? That's cool. I guess it's pretty easy since you're probably their only paying customer left... In case you didn't get the memo, everyone else moved over to World of Warcraft about this time last year. :lol:
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#68 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:16 pm

Raven2 wrote:Come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever played against Shardin. In the one game we were in together we ended up allied.
Don't think I've ever played directly against Cherek either.
Fleets colliding, Shardin and IRJTN ships exploding. It would be glorious, I tell ya! I can just picture the Raven ships sweeping through the wreckage to victory!

The two of them colliding would probably look like one of those old industrial popcorn poppers they had when I was a kid... Stuff flying all over the place.... 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

Trillian

Post#69 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:19 pm

Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Haha.

Really? That's cool. I guess it's pretty easy since you're probably their only paying customer left... In case you didn't get the memo, everyone else moved over to World of Warcraft about this time last year. :lol:

You are very misinformed. The past few nights we've been out fighting with atleast 50 people. Then there's all the Trammies sitting at Luna bank wearing thier "L33T" pixel crack......and that's just one Shard. :wink:
Trillian

Flying Scotsman

Post#70 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:19 pm

Trillian Wrote:

And I like the flag Scotsman. Are you regimental?

Thanks! Shardin actually created it for me. :wink: I'm not sure what you mean by regimental, so that probably means I'm not. :D
Flying Scotsman
Lower Quintania
"Never give up, Never surrender"
Commander Taggert, Galaxyquest

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#71 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:19 pm

Flying Scotsman wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Will it work with Fhost at the same time? I have a limited understanding of Fhost.

Best guess, it probably would. Evening in fhost is done with a new set of friendly codes that are available with it.

With Fhost your doing fighter attacks, bombing runs. etc... actually sending your fighters away from the carrier to do a job... so the carriers never come into contact with anything unless it's unpurpose or an ambush.

I think I'll setup an fhost game...
Best Regards,

Joe

Cherek

Post#72 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:20 pm

Sysop wrote:The two of them colliding would probably look like one of those old industrial popcorn poppers they had when I was a kid... Stuff flying all over the place.... 8)

If we can get the Grudge game, we'll be able to walk from one edge of the map to the other on the debris we'll leave.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#73 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:21 pm

Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote:
Sysop wrote:

Haha.

You are very misinformed. The past few nights we've been out fighting with atleast 50 people. Then there's all the Trammies sitting at Luna bank wearing thier "L33T" pixel crack......and that's just one Shard. :wink:

Wow! 50 people!!! Holy sheep sh*t Batman!!!

Over on WoW...We have 5 million 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#74 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:21 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Sysop wrote:The two of them colliding would probably look like one of those old industrial popcorn poppers they had when I was a kid... Stuff flying all over the place.... 8)

If we can get the Grudge game, we'll be able to walk from one edge of the map to the other on the debris we'll leave.

What grudge game :-'
Best Regards,

Joe

Trillian

Post#75 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:21 pm

Flying Scotsman wrote:Trillian Wrote:

And I like the flag Scotsman. Are you regimental?

Thanks! Shardin actually created it for me. :wink: I'm not sure what you mean by regimental, so that probably means I'm not. :D

And you call yourself a Scotsman? What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?
Trillian

Return to “Game Suggestions”