Half Pint

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
FLETCH
Posts: 1440

Half Pint

Post#1 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:07 am

Here I go again...

I would still be interested in a game with only 5 or 6 races.

250 planets

250 ships

Maybe add Teleport.


All the fun without the time consuming logistics of having hundreds of ships and planets.

Anyone else like the sound of this???
FLETCH


667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Post#2 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 am

You mean something like one of the Infinitesimal games I ran a while back?
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
FLETCH
Posts: 1440

Post#3 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Havok wrote:You mean something like one of the Infinitesimal games I ran a while back?
Yes but they were not limited in ships and planets. Inf games had 5 or 6 races spread over 500 planets and ships. They became more work instead of less. 250 planets and ships keeps things to a nice manageable number :D
FLETCH


667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Posts: 4940
Contact:

Post#4 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Smaller circle? Get into your neighbour's territory sooner? This could be a lot of fun for a Klingon commander...

Five games is the limit, right? Would this not count as it's really only half a game? :D
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#5 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Gilgamesh wrote: Would this not count as it's really only half a game? :D

That spacelord dude is out of control! He's in HEAPS of games!

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777

Post#6 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Cardno wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote: Would this not count as it's really only half a game? :D

That spacelord dude is out of control! He's in HEAPS of games!
And blazing fast with his TRN submission.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Re: Half Pint

Post#7 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 pm

FLETCH wrote:Here I go again...

I would still be interested in a game with only 5 or 6 races.

250 planets

250 ships

Maybe add Teleport.


All the fun without the time consuming logistics of having hundreds of ships and planets.

Anyone else like the sound of this???
How about a 'one on one' game so I can kick your eely butt? :lol:

Return to “Game Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron