I should know better at my age

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Gilgamesh

I should know better at my age

Post#1 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 pm

I just want to express my apologies for getting a little hot under the collar in recent exchanges on the forum. I let things get personal in both the giving and the taking, and that was very wrong on my part.

I will be working on my Zen-like calm from here on in.

Sorry guys.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Shardin5

Re: I should know better at my age

Post#2 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:I just want to express my apologies for getting a little hot under the collar in recent exchanges on the forum. I let things get personal in both the giving and the taking, and that was very wrong on my part.

Sorry guys.
I second the idea, for all.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Cardno

Post#3 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:21 am

Gilgamesh wrote:I just want to express my apologies for getting a little hot under the collar in recent exchanges on the forum. I let things get personal in both the giving and the taking, and that was very wrong on my part.

Sorry guys.
GIL GIL! Your wife has got hold of your account password. Look at what she posted above!!!! :shock: :shock:

Akalabeth

Post#4 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 am

For what it's worth none of my comments were ever intended as personal attacks. Attacking the argument sure, or perhaps becoming frustrated with whoever's on the other side of the debate. but not attacking the person.

Cardno

Post#5 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:14 am

Akalabeth wrote:For what it's worth none of my comments were ever intended as personal attacks. Attacking the argument sure, or perhaps becoming frustrated with whoever's on the other side of the debate. but not attacking the person.
yeah, it's worth nothing... but thanks for trying.

Gilgamesh

Post#6 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Cardno wrote: GIL GIL! Your wife has got hold of your account password. Look at what she posted above!!!! :shock: :shock:
LOL!!!!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Akalabeth

Post#7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Cardno wrote:
Akalabeth wrote:For what it's worth none of my comments were ever intended as personal attacks. Attacking the argument sure, or perhaps becoming frustrated with whoever's on the other side of the debate. but not attacking the person.
yeah, it's worth nothing... but thanks for trying.
eh?

Keep your two-bit peanut gallery comments to yourself buddy. You weren't even involved in the conversations. Which isn't surprising, since you drop games long before they even get around to the end game vote. Including btw games you specially request yourself (ie Kill Cardno). Why a guy requests a game and then drops it on turn twelve to cry and go home because he can't act contrary to the game's spirit is beyond me. And further still, he has the gall to try and request MORE personal games later on that same forum! Unbelievable!

So thanks, but your opinion means f*** all to me.

Cardno

Post#8 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Akalebeth, try to take it like a man. If you can't, take an estogen pill.

Rant away, it's amusing.

Cherek

Post#9 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Sounds like I missed something. Time to catch up reading the forums.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Gilgamesh

Post#10 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Uhh - guys? I posted this to apologize and smooth things over, not start another war...
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Cherek

Post#11 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm

This from a Klingon :?: :?: :?:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Gilgamesh

Post#12 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm a Klingon who is taking up Zen meditation. Come sit with me in zazen and attain Satori. If you don't, I'll open your skull with my batleth and spill your brains on the ground....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#13 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Nice stepping up Gil...

Everyone else. Let it end... Enough's enough.
Regards,
][avok

Akalabeth

Post#14 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Cardno wrote:Akalebeth, try to take it like a man. If you can't, take an estogen pill.

Rant away, it's amusing.
This was between Shardin, Gil and myself.
Stay out of matters that don't concern you (ie playing games til the end).

Gilgamesh wrote:Uhh - guys? I posted this to apologize and smooth things over, not start another war...
Yeah, and I posted to express the fact that no matter how much I argue with either you or Shardin I never lost any respect for you as players. An arguments an argument, nothing more.

I didn't post it so some bad player not even involved could tell me my apology is worthless.

Cherek

Post#15 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Akalabeth wrote:
Cardno wrote:Akalebeth, try to take it like a man. If you can't, take an estogen pill.

Rant away, it's amusing.
This was between Shardin, Gil and myself.
Stay out of matters that don't concern you (ie playing games til the end).

Gilgamesh wrote:Uhh - guys? I posted this to apologize and smooth things over, not start another war...
Yeah, and I posted to express the fact that no matter how much I argue with either you or Shardin I never lost any respect for you as players. An arguments an argument, nothing more.

I didn't post it so some bad player not even involved could tell me my apology is worthless.
:twisted:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Game Suggestions”