Forum Poster Only Game

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Forum Poster Only Game

Post#1 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:08 pm

OK, how about a game where you have to have at least 15 posts on the forums to join. I thought of this when I was trying to think of how you could manage to have a game that ran daily for the first ten turns, the every other day for while, then 3/week, then, maybe, 2/week. It occurred to me that the best way to choose when to slow the game down was to have the players vote on it. That would mean that everyone would have to be using the forums...

Then I realized there is already a game for people who are posting on the forums often: Kill Mojo. Doh!

hennef

Post#2 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:27 am

sniff

i should stay up till 6am in order to be awake when you are, so i can join such games more easily....

hennef

Post#3 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:28 am

wait, i am up to 6am once in a while.... how the hell did i miss that game.... ghaaaaa

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:05 am

hennef wrote:sniff

i should stay up till 6am in order to be awake when you are, so i can join such games more easily....

Well, it's 6:05 right now. I just finished pulling an all nighter... Time to get in the coffin before the sun comes up. 8)
Best Regards,

Joe

Shardin5

Post#5 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:01 pm

Ok,
The host goest to bed at 6am his time, and it is now 7pm his time.
HELLO WAKE UP AND FIX FRILLS3, please :lol:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#6 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:42 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Ok,
The host goest to bed at 6am his time, and it is now 7pm his time.
HELLO WAKE UP AND FIX FRILLS3, please :lol:

Yaaaawn.... What?
Best Regards,

Joe

hennef

Post#7 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:32 am

you should install a wake-up-call-device that rings whenever someone posts something. so you can imediately react 8)

Trillian

Post#8 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:13 pm

I would love to see a game with all of us regular posters...Shardin, Cherek, Zap, Hennef, ][avok, Mojo, myself....sorry if I forgot anyone.

I'm sure I would be the big loser in that game, but it would be fun nonetheless. Atleast the game would move at a nice pace. And it would be fun to be in a game with players that actually socialize.

The only socialization in my game atm is Armendariz blowing smoke out his ass. :roll: And I'm constantly waiting for someone to get their turn in. Someone always pushes it to the last possible minute.
Trillian

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#9 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:42 pm

Trillian wrote:I would love to see a game with all of us regular posters...Shardin, Cherek, Zap, Hennef, ][avok, Mojo, myself....sorry if I forgot anyone.

I'm sure I would be the big loser in that game, but it would be fun nonetheless. Atleast the game would move at a nice pace. And it would be fun to be in a game with players that actually socialize.

The only socialization in my game atm is Armendariz blowing smoke out his ass. :roll: And I'm constantly waiting for someone to get their turn in. Someone always pushes it to the last possible minute.

Well then, you don't want to be in a game with Shardin because he does the same in all of his games too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best Regards,

Joe

Trillian

Post#10 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:59 pm

Sysop wrote:
Trillian wrote:I would love to see a game with all of us regular posters...Shardin, Cherek, Zap, Hennef, ][avok, Mojo, myself....sorry if I forgot anyone.

Well then, you don't want to be in a game with Shardin because he does the same in all of his games too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I love Shardin and Cherek both. For them I might be willing to wait.
Trillian

qzmojo

Post#11 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:23 pm

The chatter has even died down in the Kill Mojo game.... What's up wid dat? I even tried to get in as the Pirate in the new No Frills game...... We shall see.......

Shardin - yes, it's yet another chance to Kill Mojo.... come get some.....:D
Your Friendly Pirate,

Mojo :D
---------------
It pays to be obvious,
Especially if you have a reputation for subtlety.
- S. Hardin
Mayor, Terminus

Return to “Game Suggestions”