Another NF game, by any chance?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Posts: 4940
Contact:

Another NF game, by any chance?

Post#1 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Since NF 76 filled up so quickly can we take that as a sign of enthusiasm for NF 77? If so, I would like to try playing the Klingons. 8)

Gil
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Re: Another NF game, by any chance?

Post#2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:Since NF 76 filled up so quickly can we take that as a sign of enthusiasm for NF 77? If so, I would like to try playing the Klingons. 8)

Gil
Gil, I think you should actually play them, instead of trying - maybe that is your problem? :wink:

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Posts: 4940
Contact:

Post#3 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Is that what I've been doing wrong all this time? :lol:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#4 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:50 pm

And napping - remember, you are 55, more naps might help too.

User avatar
Gilgamesh
Posts: 4940
Contact:

Post#5 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm

OK - any more cracks about my age and I'll hit you with my cane... :P
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

User avatar
akshamu
Posts: 499

Post#6 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:OK - any more cracks about my age and I'll hit you with my cane... :P
Just be careful to not break any of those brittle bones of yours "old man"
An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before.

An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before

User avatar
FLETCH
Posts: 1440

Post#7 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

I bet all the older residents of CM are glad to have a young whipper snapper like Gil take the old age heat for a change :D


Just think Gil, you're taking one for the geriatric team! :lol:
FLETCH


667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#8 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 pm

I reckon Planets is the ultimate for when we finally end up with Alzheimers.

Keep you out of trouble for DAYS trying to do a single turn - "Now, what was my overall strategy again?... mmmmmm ok well lets have another look... now WHY was i moving my falcon over there..."

Oh yes - when we get alzheimers, , our wives / gfs will REALLY wish they hadn't tried to talk us out of playing the great planets game!!

User avatar
Logain
Posts: 720

Post#9 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm

FLETCH wrote:I bet all the older residents of CM are glad to have a young whipper snapper like Gil take the old age heat for a change :D


Just think Gil, you're taking one for the geriatric team! :lol:
All I remember is the second degree black belt. :omg: I bet he's pretty mean with that cane... :fighting03:

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#10 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Logain wrote:
FLETCH wrote:I bet all the older residents of CM are glad to have a young whipper snapper like Gil take the old age heat for a change :D


Just think Gil, you're taking one for the geriatric team! :lol:
All I remember is the second degree black belt. :omg: I bet he's pretty mean with that cane... :fighting03:
True - but if you keep out of reach of the cane, how fast can he move?

User avatar
Logain
Posts: 720

Post#11 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm

My son has a black belt in the same form of martial arts. He can move about 12 feet in just about any direction and deliver a punch or kick in the time I can blink... :bolt: If you add another six feet for a cane and the length of his decrepit old arm, that's a pretty deadly kill radius... Even if he isn't quite as fast.

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#12 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Looks like your chance for a no frills game just arrived Gil

THANKS ][AVOK!

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#13 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Logain wrote:My son has a black belt in the same form of martial arts. He can move about 12 feet in just about any direction and deliver a punch or kick in the time I can blink... :bolt: If you add another six feet for a cane and the length of his decrepit old arm, that's a pretty deadly kill radius... Even if he isn't quite as fast.
That's a good point! I might try to be more polite from now on...

User avatar
Logain
Posts: 720

Post#14 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Cardno wrote:
Logain wrote:My son has a black belt in the same form of martial arts. He can move about 12 feet in just about any direction and deliver a punch or kick in the time I can blink... :bolt: If you add another six feet for a cane and the length of his decrepit old arm, that's a pretty deadly kill radius... Even if he isn't quite as fast.
That's a good point! I might try to be more polite from now on...
You're probably OK as long as you stay south of the equator...

User avatar
Cardno
Posts: 3706
Contact:

Post#15 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 pm

True.

I'm living in Hillbilly country in Queensland Australia, he would never find me.....

Return to “Game Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron