New game(s) for the Holiday weekend? :)

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Supernagz

New game(s) for the Holiday weekend? :)

Post#1 » Thu May 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Well after taking about ~4 months off from VGAP because of some priorities in real life, I must admit I'm feeling the itch to play again. We're somewhat settled in a new house... our first child is, well, 4 months old now, so I think that means he can now feed and change himself while I play!

Anybody know if we have any new games around the corner? I'm always most interested in the vanilla / no frills games... I have a hard enough time remembering the simple rules of Timhost... let alone any of the add-ons that I have never used.

(My wife of course is not a big fan as she's picked up on me starting to visit CM again recently.... but she gets her Farmville and other Facebook games... now it's my turn.)

Havok
Site Admin

Re: New game(s) for the Holiday weekend? :)

Post#2 » Thu May 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Supernagz wrote:Well after taking about ~4 months off from VGAP because of some priorities in real life, I must admit I'm feeling the itch to play again. We're somewhat settled in a new house... our first child is, well, 4 months old now, so I think that means he can now feed and change himself while I play!

Anybody know if we have any new games around the corner? I'm always most interested in the vanilla / no frills games... I have a hard enough time remembering the simple rules of Timhost... let alone any of the add-ons that I have never used.

(My wife of course is not a big fan as she's picked up on me starting to visit CM again recently.... but she gets her Farmville and other Facebook games... now it's my turn.)
Afraid there won't be any new games here over the holiday weekend... I'm going to be out of town for my BDay for the next 3 days.... Turned a ripe old 43 today... Much younger than Gil I know... We have our annual canoe trip over the next few days so I'll be back on Monday... I have a lot of completed games to clear out as well... Been super busy on a side project... I think everyone will enjoy that when it's revealed. Have a good holiday everyone.
Regards,
][avok

Tei

Post#3 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:34 am

Have a good holiday Havok!

Gilgamesh

Post#4 » Fri May 27, 2011 8:30 am

Havok wrote:Afraid there won't be any new games here over the holiday weekend... I'm going to be out of town for my BDay for the next 3 days.... Turned a ripe old 43 today... Much younger than Gil I know...
:shock:

Respect your elders there, sonny...

And happy birthday! :cake: :birthday: :bringgift:
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

B A N E

Post#5 » Fri May 27, 2011 9:00 am

Happy Birthday youngster... by 1. :lol:
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Supernagz

Post#6 » Fri May 27, 2011 9:46 am

It's pretty cool that everybody celebrates an extended weekend just for Havoc's birthday... Happy Birthday and have a good long weekend!

rockford

Post#7 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Havok wrote:Turned a ripe old 43 today...
Heck, yur nothi' but a dang punk kid! :D

Happy Birthday. :cake:
Retirement: There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

Cardno

Post#8 » Sat May 28, 2011 11:47 pm

B A N E wrote:Happy Birthday youngster... by 1. :lol:
Ditto youngster - by 1....

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#9 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Happy B-day ][avok
Enjoy the trip.

JonnyDoH

Post#10 » Tue May 31, 2011 12:46 am

Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Havok! Thanks again for a great site and hosting all our games!
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Logain

Post#11 » Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 am

Happy Birthday Havok!

Just remember... Getting older certainly beats the alternative 8)

Logain

Return to “Game Suggestions”