Another 5day a week game after the 19th of March?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Texas

Another 5day a week game after the 19th of March?

Post by B A N E » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm

A vanilla-ish game?
Kinda like Daily Destruction that I couldn't join. :-({|=

Hmm, maybe I could just dream up a game, ask ][avok to set it
up and see if it gets filled? :-k

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:36 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Contact:

Re: Another 5day a week game after the 19th of March?

Post by Sysop » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:25 pm

B A N E wrote:A vanilla-ish game?
Kinda like Daily Destruction that I couldn't join. :-({|=

Hmm, maybe I could just dream up a game, ask ][avok to set it
up and see if it gets filled? :-k
Ready when you are. :)
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
darkdimensions
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Maryland, US

Post by darkdimensions » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:43 am

surprise surprise, im ready to join. ;)

User avatar
hennef
Posts: 2250
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:02 pm
Location: Gerolzhofen, Germany

Post by hennef » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:02 pm

darkdimensions wrote:surprise surprise, im ready to join. ;)
would be your 7th game here, wouldn´t it? :shock:
have fun!

hennef

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Texas

Post by B A N E » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:04 pm

][avok,

I'll be back around the 18th and I'll have the game details
for ya then.

User avatar
darkdimensions
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Maryland, US

Post by darkdimensions » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:34 pm

hennef wrote:
darkdimensions wrote:surprise surprise, im ready to join. ;)
would be your 7th game here, wouldn´t it? :shock:
u r correct... seems im lasting longer than i thought in a certain No Frillz III.

a boy can dream cant he..

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:36 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Contact:

Post by Sysop » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:37 pm

B A N E wrote:][avok,

I'll be back around the 18th and I'll have the game details
for ya then.
See you then.
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:28 pm

darkdimensions wrote:
hennef wrote:
darkdimensions wrote:surprise surprise, im ready to join. ;)
would be your 7th game here, wouldn´t it? :shock:
u r correct... seems im lasting longer than i thought in a certain No Frillz III.

a boy can dream cant he..
Yes You are lasting longer, I enjoy stretching out your PAIN and Suffering.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
darkdimensions
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Maryland, US

Post by darkdimensions » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:00 pm

it isnt so much the pain and suffering of slow defeat that gets to me, its the two minutes of of action i get each turn thats bumming me out. though i think ive learned a little about the fascist, maybe next time i can give you a better run for your money, :)

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:53 pm

Thats the Pain and Suffering I was talking about. If you need any help playing the Klingon's just ask, I love to play them, and have had some success with them, they are a lot of fun, but a different style.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Texas

Post by B A N E » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:06 pm

Sysop wrote:
B A N E wrote:][avok,

I'll be back around the 18th and I'll have the game details
for ya then.
See you then.
Here's what I've come up with:

Map:
Clusters: 11, no center
Diameter 880
Clusters' Radius 340
(this makes for a 2440x2440 ring map with star density similar to
to the original xyplan.)

Universe:
Rare

Homeworld:
~Very Long Range circle (roughly 500-1900 LY) (due to map)
Normal Minerals
3M Population
5K Cash
SB Tech7
No free ships

HConfig:
Default

Addons:
Orbiter (if enough interest...considering Fallout Tactics, I'm doubtful)

Victory Conditions:
Invasion Scenario 100 pts or vote after T70.

Scoring Method:
Partial Blind Scores: T10, T20, T30, etc.
Autoscore/ITAScore...don't care.

Frequency:
5day/week MTWThF


Thoughts?

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:36 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Contact:

Post by Sysop » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:58 pm

B A N E wrote:
Sysop wrote:
B A N E wrote:][avok,

I'll be back around the 18th and I'll have the game details
for ya then.
See you then.
Here's what I've come up with:

Map:
Clusters: 11, no center
Diameter 880
Clusters' Radius 340
(this makes for a 2440x2440 ring map with star density similar to
to the original xyplan.)

Universe:
Rare

Homeworld:
~Very Long Range circle (roughly 500-1900 LY) (due to map)
Normal Minerals
3M Population
5K Cash
SB Tech7
No free ships

HConfig:
Default

Addons:
Orbiter (if enough interest...considering Fallout Tactics, I'm doubtful)

Victory Conditions:
Invasion Scenario 100 pts or vote after T70.

Scoring Method:
Partial Blind Scores: T10, T20, T30, etc.
Autoscore/ITAScore...don't care.

Frequency:
5day/week MTWThF


Thoughts?
No Worries.

Now we need 10 more volunteers.

We get the players, I'll make the game.
Best Regards,

Joe

User avatar
B A N E
Posts: 3777
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Texas

Post by B A N E » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:21 pm

][avok,

I'll put this one away for now.

I've got NF8, RftS(as borg, am I nuts?), and apparently, I'll have
an Fhost game shortly.

That'll fill my plate for a long time.

User avatar
Shardin5
Posts: 3808
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by Shardin5 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:23 pm

We can make this a daily FHOST game till turn 25-35 or so.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Sysop
Site Admin
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:36 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA.
Contact:

Post by Sysop » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:02 pm

B A N E wrote:][avok,

I'll put this one away for now.

I've got NF8, RftS(as borg, am I nuts?), and apparently, I'll have
an Fhost game shortly.

That'll fill my plate for a long time.
No worries. There's plenty of time.
Best Regards,

Joe

Post Reply

Return to “Game Suggestions”