New Games

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#31 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:57 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:Take your time. Personally, I'm plenty busy. Plus I need to get that script written.

WHAT!!! It isn't finish yet. :roll:

Well, there is the minor matter of learning the scripting language well enough to write it. I've been reading the manual for two days now. (off and on...)

Shardin5

Post#32 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:07 am

Hey Havok,
What are the chances of a Phost game on this site??? [-o< =P~
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Post#33 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:37 am

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Hey Havok,

Sheesh, cut him some slack! He's already said he wants to host a game, but has to learn more about PHost. :roll:

Not to mention he's got to work, unlike you 500 year-old retired guys :shock:

Shardin5

Post#34 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:16 pm

I work, 5 days a week, unlike our host, and his 4 day work week.
At least 2 others think, because I work at home, I have it easy, but 12 hour days, at home and all the travel more than makes up for no commute to the office most days.
:twisted:
That and maybe he will hurry up or ask Ed, just to shut me up, and he can get a second chance at me :P :lol: :P :lol:
President Ronald Reagan

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#35 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:30 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:Hey Havok,

Didn't I just answer this??? Maybe not... But I do plan on doing some PHOST games. I've got to familarize myself with it 1st. I've never even played a PHOST game. :)
Best Regards,

Joe

Sysop
Site Admin

Post#36 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:31 pm

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:I work, 5 days a week, unlike our host, and his 4 day work week.
At least 2 others think, because I work at home, I have it easy, but 12 hour days, at home and all the travel more than makes up for no commute to the office most days.
That and maybe he will hurry up or ask Ed, just to shut me up, and he can get a second chance at me :P :lol: :P :lol:

4 day week but the days are as long as yours, and let me tell ya, my days off aren't a picnic either. I'm lucky to claim one for myself on occasion.
Best Regards,

Joe

Shardin5

Post#37 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:18 pm

I hear yeah there,
Sometimes I have to go back to work, just to get a break from the list of chores and things the wife and kids need. AND I don't even bother to host a site, but do feel it is my place to harrass the host though :P :P :P
Sometimes I don't know how All the good hosts do it, work, family and VGA Planets. Doesn't leave much time for other things.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#38 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:19 am

ShardinEnemy#1ofTheIRJTN wrote:I work, 5 days a week, unlike our host, and his 4 day work week.

I myself, I'm in no hurray for another game, Phost or not. My game plate is full. I'm waiting on Shardy to finish off Proteus and then I'll finish off Shady (like I always do) and one other game before I start shopping around for a Phost game.

Both of you are lucky, I work 10 hours (unless we stay late or come in early or called in) every day Monday through Saturday. Every once in a while, I get a Sunday that I can call "mine".
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Game Suggestions”