Its get ready to RUMBLE TIME! Kiwi V.s. Aussie!

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Cardno

Post#106 » Sun May 21, 2006 2:24 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
gunnado wrote:Wow a bitch slap :shock: :shock: :shock: ...

Dont take that louis, you get up em,

Remember the movie " Delieverance ", Make him squeal like a pig..

Steve
As far as the bitch slap, it should be BITCH SLAP!, and as far as "Make him squeal like a pig.." goes the only sound you will hear "SLAP" and me laughing. :lol:
Hey Cherek, what kind of laughter would that be?

1..... Manic crazy like a loon laughter?

2..... Squealing like a girl laughter?

3..... Hew Hawing like a Donkey laughter?

Other options.... insert here............... :P :twisted: :P

Sinner

Post#107 » Sun May 21, 2006 6:11 am

Greetings Fellow members from Down Under

I have just sent my race choices to Havok For The Battle of Beer and Nations Pride.

Sorry about the Delay But i wasnt stalling due to fear (sorry KIWIs).

Lets settle this in space.

Regards Sinner
Up here in space, I'm looking down on you
My Lasers trace, Everything you do
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time

Cherek

Post#108 » Sun May 21, 2006 10:17 am

Cardno wrote:Hey Cherek, what kind of laughter would that be?

None of the above. Don't worry about it too much, you'll know it when you have a shiver run down your back.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#109 » Sun May 21, 2006 4:10 pm

Cardno wrote:Hey Cherek, what kind of laughter would that be?

None of the above. Don't worry about it too much, you'll know it when you have a shiver run down your back.

I'm sorry Darling, but I don't think you are my type! The only shivers i get is when i meet up with my delectable gf, Sarah with the incredible Double DD's..... :lol: :lol: :lol: (no silicoin was consumed in the making of this post...)

Cherek

Post#110 » Sun May 21, 2006 5:36 pm

Cardno wrote:I'm sorry Darling, but I don't think you are my type! The only shivers i get is when i meet up with my delectable gf, Sarah with the incredible Double DD's..... :lol: :lol: :lol: (no silicoin was consumed in the making of this post...)
If my girlfriend laughed at me all the time, I'd have shivers too. I guess it could a little embarrassing if she started laughing at the wrong time.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Havok
Site Admin

Post#111 » Sun May 21, 2006 6:20 pm

Cardno wrote:I'm sorry Darling, but I don't think you are my type! The only shivers i get is when i meet up with my delectable gf, Sarah with the incredible Double DD's..... :lol: :lol: :lol: (no silicoin was consumed in the making of this post...)
If my girlfriend laughed at me all the time, I'd have shivers too. I guess it could a little embarrassing if she started laughing at the wrong time.
That would fall under "All the time" wouldn't it??? :twisted:
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#112 » Sun May 21, 2006 7:24 pm

Come on man! it is english you have over there isn't it?! She doesn't laugh at me, she just gives me the shivers when we meet up...i am a VERY lucky man! Oh - but i do make her giggle a bit :wink:

Cherek

Post#113 » Sun May 21, 2006 7:55 pm

Cardno wrote:Come on man! it is english you have over there isn't it?! She doesn't laugh at me, she just gives me the shivers when we meet up...i am a VERY lucky man! Oh - but i do make her giggle a bit :wink:
So, when you poke something at her in fun, she starts giggling?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#114 » Sun May 21, 2006 8:33 pm

Cardno wrote:Come on man! it is english you have over there isn't it?! She doesn't laugh at me, she just gives me the shivers when we meet up...i am a VERY lucky man! Oh - but i do make her giggle a bit :wink:
So, when you poke something at her in fun, she starts giggling?
When NZ declared a Nuclear Free Zone back in the 80's. We asked our good allies and friends - the states, to declare whether visiting warships were nuclear free or not. The answer was always 'we can neither confirm nor deny' (which makese sense from a military point of view, what with the cold war and all).

My resonse to you is........ I can neither confirm nor deny.... although when you say poke at her, i wonder what you are imagining i am poking at her... :P :twisted:

Cherek

Post#115 » Mon May 22, 2006 8:04 am

Cardno wrote: My resonse to you is........ I can neither confirm nor deny.... although when you say poke at her, i wonder what you are imagining i am poking at her... :P :twisted:
We'll just leave that up to everyone imagination. :wink:
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Cardno

Post#116 » Mon May 22, 2006 8:29 am

Cardno wrote: My resonse to you is........ I can neither confirm nor deny.... although when you say poke at her, i wonder what you are imagining i am poking at her... :P :twisted:
We'll just leave that up to everyone imagination. :wink:
Let's hope she never sees these posts! Or my vga playing days are over...... :roll:

Return to “Game Suggestions”