Its get ready to RUMBLE TIME! Kiwi V.s. Aussie!

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#61 » Tue May 16, 2006 11:42 pm

FLETCH wrote:Choice 2 works for me.

I haven't been able to get in touch with Drake666 yet today but I'll keep trying and confirm all details with him asap.

If ][avok can set it up so it's ready to go, then when all are happy, we can get started.

Host 3 days a week say Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or when all trns are in?
If host runs at 0300 (USA) then that would make it 1600 (NZ) and 1800 (AUS). Does that suit everyone?

Any word from ][avok about Sinner, can he play?
Email me any requests, I'll look at them when i get home. Unfortunately I can't do email from work anymore because some idiot got caught playing World of Warcraft on his laptop by an Exec the other week. Laptop privs have been revoked.
Regards,
][avok

Cardno

Post#62 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:04 am

FLETCH wrote: Host 3 days a week say Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or when all trns are in?
If host runs at 0300 (USA) then that would make it 1600 (NZ) and 1800 (AUS). Does that suit everyone?

If possible, i would like to see a Saturday turn. That way i can get two turns down during the weekend. If all others prefer Sunday to Saturday - i will go with tha. I am ok for Tuesday and Thursday. The host times are all good.

Once we have a consensus on the host days, I will email through to Havoc. Should be a great game. I am running on the assumption that Havok will bump Sinner up to six games temporarily.

Should be an excellent game!!

Cardno

Post#63 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:12 am

That last part of my last message wasn't a quote. I'm still a newbie at this forum suff! Here it is again

If possible, i would like to see a Saturday turn. That way i can get two turns down during the weekend. If all others prefer Sunday to Saturday - i will go with tha. I am ok for Tuesday and Thursday. The host times are all good.

Once we have a consensus on the host days, I will email through to Havoc. Should be a great game. I am running on the assumption that Havok will bump Sinner up to six games temporarily.

gunnado

Post#64 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:25 am

Any hosting times suit me...

So I am easy pleased.

Now we have to get onto our friendly South African ( Honary Kiwi ).
and see if he is still keen to play..

Now as the Aussie's take credit for our musicians, Idea's and steal our rugby league players to play for there national side..

I Want to see some passports to make sure we are playing Aussies and not Mis-directed other nationals..

LOL
Tis " Gunna " be a good en

Steve

Cardno

Post#65 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:32 am

Come on Steve! You know they don't have passports! They were all 'shipped' to Aussie from England.................

Currently there are 1 million New Zealanders living overseas. We have four million living in the country. This trend of a large number of people doing their O.E has been existant for some time. Of course, a number do go to live elsewhere. 500,000 of the million are in Australia.

A previous N.Z. Prime Minister (Muldoon) quipped that the end result was that the average I.Q for both NZ and Australia had risen as a result...... :D :D :D

FLETCH

Post#66 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:41 am

Yea and 450 000 of that 500 000 live in Bondi and earn a wage courtesy of the Australian Government.........

What was the final medal tally from the Commonwealth games again???

Dominance across all sports :twisted:
FLETCH

667 The NEIGHBOUR of the BEAST!

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#67 » Wed May 17, 2006 7:01 am

This Honary Kiwi (altough temp. only) is willing to play.

With the statements these Ausies make we will have to show them that
Dominance
and
All
does not meen ALWAYS.

At least we know they can't swim... :lol:

Sinner

Post#68 » Wed May 17, 2006 8:40 am

Hi All

I just sent a message to Havok to see if i can join this game to fight for the Nations Pride. :!:

I will let you know the answer when i receive it from Havok.

Regards Sinner

BTW thanx for joining to even up the teams Louisvdw.

No Cardno i will not Surrender to you in NF IX its not my style if i am going down then i am going down Fighting.
Up here in space, I'm looking down on you
My Lasers trace, Everything you do
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time

FLETCH

Post#69 » Wed May 17, 2006 10:19 am

I suggested Sunday to try to save my marraige. If I had to play on Saturday my wife would be none too pleased. This way I can look at it Sunday night and not interupt family time.... I hope this is OK.
FLETCH

FLETCH

Post#70 » Wed May 17, 2006 10:32 am

Geez i just read that and it sounds like my wife is leaving me :) I meant to say to save me extra grief......
FLETCH

Havok
Site Admin

Post#71 » Wed May 17, 2006 12:17 pm

Cardno wrote:That last part of my last message wasn't a quote. I'm still a newbie at this forum suff! Here it is again

I told Sinner I would take care of him. As for the game requirements, just send them to me when you're all ready.
Regards,
][avok

Shardin5

Post#72 » Wed May 17, 2006 1:23 pm

Don't take to much of Havok's time though, he is missing turns in games already :P :twisted:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#73 » Wed May 17, 2006 4:16 pm

I'm game with the hosting days. Sat/ Sun almost the same to me. We could go 2x week after turn 30/35 if that would help?

1 question : Would the Rift map as it is now, not be to big for only 6 players. Maybe we should get a smaller version that will fit 6 players? Is it worth it? just my 2c worth.

Cardno

Post#74 » Wed May 17, 2006 4:17 pm

Hi Everyone.

Sorry i haven't been back sooner, spent the night with the GF. She supports my vga habit (what a wonderful lass!),

I have emailed the following Game Specifications to Havok

Game Config: Starbase+ & GivePlan, Custom Map (Rift). Rich HW, Random Rich Planets. High Pop, Very High Money. Starbase @ HW w/ 2 Ships.

Host Times: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or when all trns are in
host runs at 0300 (USA)

Race Selection: Each side submits their races. No side can submit the same race more than once. Where that race is not selected by the other side, it is locked in.
Where both sides select the same race, Havoc could toss a coin for each side to see who wins. Losers choice a new race, if losers choose same race - process above continues.

Fletch - I have done the honourable thing to save your marriage by keeping your turn day requests. I would hate for one of those 500,000 kiwis to make a move on a discontented wife..... :shock: :P

Teams to email their initial race requests to Havok any time from now. Havok to advise when he has both team's request in and the initial result. Let's try to aim to get our requests in by about this time tomorrow.

Cheers

Sinner

Post#75 » Thu May 18, 2006 10:03 am

Cardno wrote:
FLETCH wrote: Host 3 days a week say Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or when all trns are in?

Hi Cardno

Got word back from Havok once the details go to him he will put me in.

Thanx ][avok

I am keen to start this week end if possible host days and time work for me.

Regards Sinner
Up here in space, I'm looking down on you
My Lasers trace, Everything you do
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time

Return to “Game Suggestions”