New games?

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Kid Khan

New games?

Post#1 » Wed May 24, 2006 2:52 pm

Here's someone with some spare time resources!
With the final Navgap game being finished, one game here being stalled and the other NF being the slowest game ever to be seen on this earth with a bunch of mute takers, I'm missing RST-files!

I want a new game!

Something with an alternative map, a star may be. Just plain settings, no gimmicks... mmh.. besides SB+, vintage ships, MoWeFr-hosting and.... I want ENEMIES!

Or someone needs a replacement?

Havok
Site Admin

Re: New games?

Post#2 » Wed May 24, 2006 3:10 pm

Kid Khan wrote:Here's someone with some spare time resources!
With the final Navgap game being finished, one game here being stalled and the other NF being the slowest game ever to be seen on this earth with a bunch of mute takers, I'm missing RST-files!

I want a new game!

Something with an alternative map, a star may be. Just plain settings, no gimmicks... mmh.. besides SB+, vintage ships, MoWeFr-hosting and.... I want ENEMIES!

No new games are planned until I get the site moved over to the new host.

Just keep typing, you'll find plenty of enemies :) Hey Shardin! Got a Newb for ya.
Regards,
][avok

Shardin5

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2006 3:38 pm

Cool,
I love it when people Prefer to be Enemies and Fight over Friends and NAP's.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

hennef

Post#4 » Wed May 24, 2006 8:00 pm

I want a new game!

trillian just dropped at nf5. she was placed 1st with her robots....

also rebels in nf8 are in a strong position....
have fun!

hennef

Gilgamesh

Post#5 » Wed May 24, 2006 8:15 pm

Feds just dropped NF 14. He's not looking good though.....
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Shardin5

Post#6 » Wed May 24, 2006 8:23 pm

hennef wrote:

I want a new game!

trillian just dropped at nf5. she was placed 1st with her robots....

also rebels in nf8 are in a strong position....
Yep, the REBEL is in a REAL STRONG Postion. :twisted:
President Ronald Reagan

Shardin5

Post#7 » Wed May 24, 2006 8:24 pm

Havok wrote:

I want a new game!

Just keep typing, you'll find plenty of enemies :) Hey Shardin! Got a Newb for ya.
Havok,
I can't believe you are finally changing Hosting sites, it must be breaking Zap's heart for you to go to a Reliable site, unlike his. :P :lol: :P :lol:
President Ronald Reagan

Havok
Site Admin

Post#8 » Wed May 24, 2006 9:09 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:
Havok wrote:

I want a new game!

Havok,
I can't believe you are finally changing Hosting sites, it must be breaking Zap's heart for you to go to a Reliable site, unlike his. :P :lol: :P :lol:
Today was the straw that broke the camels back. I'm done with CI HOST.
Regards,
][avok

Kid Khan

Post#9 » Fri May 26, 2006 5:34 am

Havok wrote:
Enemy#1 wrote:
Havok wrote: No new games are planned until I get the site moved over to the new host.

Havok,

Havok, am I restricted to only two games?
Game #77, NF14, says the Fed slot is open, but I get an Autotroll msg the "game is not joinable". Is it me or is the game closed?

Cherek

Post#10 » Fri May 26, 2006 5:45 am

Kid Khan wrote:Havok, am I restricted to only two games?
Game #77, NF14, says the Fed slot is open, but I get an Autotroll msg the "game is not joinable". Is it me or is the game closed?
Like the game page says "Closed". When you try to join a closed game, AT is send you the "game is not joinable" message if you try to join it. It is like a door, if it is closed, you can't go through it unless you open it. In this case you can try sending Havok an email telling him you wish to join the game as the Feds.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

hennef

Post#11 » Fri May 26, 2006 8:08 am

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Like the game page says "Closed". When you try to join a closed game, AT is send you the "game is not joinable" message if you try to join it. It is like a door, if it is closed, you can't go through it unless you open it. In this case you can try sending Havok an email telling him you wish to join the game as the Feds.
brhahahhh, explain "door" to me again :P
have fun!

hennef

Cherek

Post#12 » Fri May 26, 2006 9:19 am

hennef wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
brhahahhh, explain "door" to me again :P
Do you want the short version or the long version?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Havok
Site Admin

Post#13 » Fri May 26, 2006 11:01 am

Kid Khan wrote:
Havok wrote:
Enemy#1 wrote: Havok,

Havok, am I restricted to only two games?

That's because the game was locked down when it filled up. That's why it says closed on the Game Listing page and on the game page itself.

If you want to play the Feds on that game NP. I'll put you in there. Just remember sometimes you get what you ask for.
Regards,
][avok

Kid Khan

Post#14 » Fri May 26, 2006 11:16 am

Havok wrote: If you want to play the Feds on that game NP. I'll put you in there. Just remember sometimes you get what you ask for.
Sometimes...... not often enough to believe in it.
Thanks, Havok!

Cherek

Post#15 » Fri May 26, 2006 12:17 pm

Kid Khan wrote:
Havok wrote: If you want to play the Feds on that game NP. I'll put you in there. Just remember sometimes you get what you ask for.
Sometimes...... not often enough to believe in it.
Thanks, Havok!
See, that wasn't hard now was it.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Game Suggestions”