"Star Fleet Battles" anyone??

Want a VGA Planets game with custom settings? Have an idea for a tournament? Post it here.

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Shardin5

Post#61 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:17 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:No Frills III
Ah Ok, I will give you that one I ran out of Time, before I could take you out. Still not sure how you won that one. Still getting used to Tim Score games, as I had

83 SB's 153planets, 148 Warships, and 11 Cargo's to your
26 SB's 112planets, 80 Warships(and shrinking to your recyling instead of web capture) and 13 Cargo's.

You still had a pretty commanding lead in that game, and you were surrounded, with no more friends in the game.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
The US Marines don't have that problem.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#62 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:31 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:
Ah Ok, I will give you that one I ran out of Time, before I could take you out. Still not sure how you won that one. Still getting used to Tim Score games, as I had

26 SB's 112planets, 80 Warships(and shrinking to your recyling instead of web capture) and 13 Cargo's.

You still had a pretty commanding lead in that game, and you were surrounded, with no more friends in the game.
Points was how, my ships were lot heavier than yours. That is a drawback about playing a race with light ships. Right before the game ended, I surrendered one of my fleets to your ally which served two purposes; 1. It prevented you from capturing them and getting the points and possibly taking the lead; 2. It gave your ally enough point to move into third place and keeping me in the lead.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#63 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:42 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Enemy#1 wrote:

Points was how, my ships were lot heavier than yours. That is a drawback about playing a race with light ships. Right before the game ended, I surrendered one of my fleets to your ally which served two purposes; 1. It prevented you from capturing them and getting the points and possibly taking the lead; 2. It gave your ally enough point to move into third place and keeping me in the lead.
Oh I know it was the points and the Cylons get a ton of them with the Heavy ships and for fighters, and Torps. IT WAS very upsetting to watch you recycle Golems and other ships, on your front line and hid even deeper into your hole. We could go on all day about this, Tim Score has never been very good, and YES you beat me without any allies in the game.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#64 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:47 pm

Enemy#1 wrote:... YES you beat me without any allies in the game.
I did have an ally, Proteus. He did have a way with those Falcons.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Shardin5

Post#65 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:07 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:
Enemy#1 wrote:... YES you beat me without any allies in the game.
I did have an ally, Proteus. He did have a way with those Falcons.
At the end of the game you didn't have any Allies, and were still winning. As for Proteus, next game I see him, I will Squish him early, I have never paid much attention to the Rebel RGA before. Now I know it can BE USED as a Real weapon, if for nothing else, keeping somebody pinned in at home on protection duty. 15+ Rga's a turn were really getting to me.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#66 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:10 pm

Remember, save me for the last. :P
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Klauser

Post#67 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:07 pm

hennef wrote:you´ll get mine instead ;)
Yeah, I just noticed you sighed up too!! Glad to hear it and I will be nagging ... er I mean asking for inputs.

][avok asked me if I was going to play in the game. Since I built the shiplist, I thought it would be cheesy of me to play in the first game on CM.

However, if we need an extra player to get the game moving ...
Klauser

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once!"

Shardin5

Post#68 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:23 pm

Klauser wrote:
Yeah, I just noticed you sighed up too!! Glad to hear it and I will be nagging ... er I mean asking for inputs.

][avok asked me if I was going to play in the game. Since I built the shiplist, I thought it would be cheesy of me to play in the first game on CM.

I would recommend that you play in the 1st one, as you see 1 if everything is working right and 2. Use the forums with the other players when they have questions, as you can give direct feedback, and insight.
3. We need a real Klingon player in this one, and I can't play, in this one JUST no time or room for a game. I hope there is another one of these towards the End of Summer.
President Ronald Reagan

Cherek

Post#69 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:25 pm

Klauser wrote:

Do you have someone in mind?
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Klauser

Post#70 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:26 pm

Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Do you have someone in mind?
Ooooo ...

You gonna change your mind and join the game???
Klauser

Cherek

Post#71 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:53 pm

Klauser wrote:
Commodore Cherek, IRJTN wrote:Do you have someone in mind?
Ooooo ...

You gonna change your mind and join the game???
I wish I could but I'm currently playing in five games here and I'm playing in games at two other sites.
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Klauser

Post#72 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:15 pm

Well ... shoot.

That means if there's a vacant spot ... gasp ... then I might have to play ;)
Klauser

Cherek

Post#73 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:26 pm

Klauser wrote:Well ... shoot.

That means if there's a vacant spot ... gasp ... then I might have to play ;)
Go for it. :-k I'll just have to wait for SFB II or III. 8)
The line below is true.
The line above is false.

Cherek

Return to “Game Suggestions”