Trash talk topic :P

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FireAge

Trash talk topic :P

Post#1 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 am

albatross wrote:When I reflect the skills of the imperial troops they always put me into a good laugh. When shooting these guys hardly hit, like always they let themselves be trapped by their own blast doors, and once upon a time they got beaten by a bunch of furry guinea pigs. Didn't you know, Klingon cinemas regularly bring up episodes of 'Evil emperor and his funny friends'. Everyone likes it :lol:
I am surprised the klingons have invented cinemas now. A great step forward for your race. Up till now all klingon entertainment involved sniffing eachothers farts, booger rolling contests and of course the ever popular belching of the national anthem.

With moving pictures in play, your options have become so much better. You'll be enjoying top shows as "Farting with the stars", "So you think you can belch" and of course "Klingon's got talent" in which several of your wrinkly faced barbarians accidentally impale themselves on their own Bat'leth while trying to show of their moves all the while being cheered on by a targ munching bunch of disordered hooligans.

Burnerboy

Re: Trash talk topic :P

Post#2 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 am

You can't call 'em "Hooligans". That's my line [-X

Ron

albatross

Post#3 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am

FireAge wrote:
albatross wrote:When I reflect the skills of the imperial troops they always put me into a good laugh. When shooting these guys hardly hit, like always they let themselves be trapped by their own blast doors, and once upon a time they got beaten by a bunch of furry guinea pigs. Didn't you know, Klingon cinemas regularly bring up episodes of 'Evil emperor and his funny friends'. Everyone likes it :lol:
I am surprised the klingons have invented cinemas now. A great step forward for your race. Up till now all klingon entertainment involved sniffing eachothers farts, booger rolling contests and of course the ever popular belching of the national anthem.

With moving pictures in play, your options have become so much better. You'll be enjoying top shows as "Farting with the stars", "So you think you can belch" and of course "Klingon's got talent" in which several of your wrinkly faced barbarians accidentally impale themselves on their own Bat'leth while trying to show of their moves all the while being cheered on by a targ munching bunch of disordered hooligans.
I see your people are also fond of theater. It will help them adapt, I mean after they have been enslaved :whip:

FireAge

Post#4 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 pm

albatross wrote:
I see your people are also fond of theater. It will help them adapt, I mean after they have been enslaved :whip:
Ooh boy, looks like someone has been sucking the wrong part of the targ again. Remember now, the snout was for longevity and prospertity, the tail was for strength and glory. The part you sucked on must have been closer to its belly because that gives delusions of grandeur.

albatross

Post#5 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Easy, before you get angry or something. Let's skip it, okay? I would play you until you get personal, promised, and I don't want to do that. Let's just have a good game.

FireAge

Post#6 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Aw :-( Trashtalk over already.

Personal? It's a forum how can it get personal :)

Hmm, after reading your post a second time, I am now confused.
Did you mean you don't want to get personal?
Or did you mean that I already got personal?

Because if you mean the latter, that was not the intention. I was addressing the klingon high commander. I've been to Greece several times, but have never seen a Targ there :D

albatross

Post#7 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 am

What I meant is pushing others until they get personal is something I do.. sometimes. But this is neither place nor time. We're good :).

Duck! Here comes another missile :bricked:

FireAge

Post#8 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:47 pm

God I hate those missiles, they are quite rediculous. (whine whine)
Guess all I can do is destroy every ship which can send a missile.
Let's see how that goes :bang:

By the way, I think you chose the wrong image.
I feel more like :bricks:

albatross

Post#9 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:49 am

In masses Jupiter missiles are a real hazard, even more when it takes plenty of time to knock out the sources like in Pit games. Have to find out how they do at close range though.. before you start doing the Empire thing: :deathlaser:

FireAge

Post#10 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Sooo close :(. Hate missing a probe jump by one light year.
Ok, you can have that fuel dragger then you patchy-eyes thief!

Kassengestell

Post#11 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:49 am

by the way: the c-player is well known for cheating. but the distance he can travel through webmines without hitting anything is ridiculous !!! ](*,)
join the mobile infantry

FireAge

Post#12 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 am

Must have been luck. I've played against the Q before as crystalline, and he was extremely vulnerable to webmines. Kept flying straight through and hitting them. Of course the fuel scoop is pain...

albatross

Post#13 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:11 am

FireAge wrote:Sooo close :(. Hate missing a probe jump by one light year.
Ok, you can have that fuel dragger then you patchy-eyes thief!
:jester:

Anyway, guessing coordinates for a jump-intercept and miss by just 1 ly is pretty cool.

Wondering when the CE might show up..

Hawkeye

Post#14 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:35 am

albatross wrote:In masses Jupiter missiles are a real hazard
I had one game where I was playing against the Fascists, and those P.I.T.A. missiles would arrive on my back door every turn. After many turns of this going on, the Fascist player asked me if they were having much effect, to which I replied "not much at all". Missiles stopped soon after hee hee :D

albatross

Post#15 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Hawkeye wrote:I had one game where I was playing against the Fascists, and those P.I.T.A. missiles would arrive on my back door every turn. After many turns of this going on, the Fascist player asked me if they were having much effect, to which I replied "not much at all". Missiles stopped soon after hee hee :D
Brain beats brawl :)

Don't bother reasoning with my crews though, they've gone totally berserk :smashy:

Return to “The Pit 4”