Trash talk topic :P

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

FireAge

Re: Trash talk topic :P

Post#16 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:43 pm

I've pretty much decided to ignore those missiles.
To many options to consider, they were giving me a headache.

Instead, I'll just wipe away this klingon virus. Don't fight the symptoms, fight the source :P

albatross

Post#17 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 pm

FireAge wrote:I've pretty much decided to ignore those missiles.
To many options to consider, they were giving me a headache.

Instead, I'll just wipe away this klingon virus. Don't fight the symptoms, fight the source :P
I presume "Sorry sir, you confuse me with someone else" won't get me out of this mess?

Bleh, the mighty Klingon fleet will blast your carriers into oblivion.. somehow :|.

Kassengestell

Post#18 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 am

hmm, the explosion show me some other facts...;)
join the mobile infantry

FireAge

Post#19 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:10 am

Oh, I am so sorry :oops:
I had not idea it was a national holiday and the entire klingon fleet was out eating targburgers.
Did you not get the eviction notice I wrote?

Hope you liked the empire version of nasty little missiles. :twisted:

Anyone interested in some prime klingon real estate? Selling among others a lovely planet with a 50C temperature. Planet used to be strongly inhabited, but all of its citizens decided to join the benign empire in their quest for equality.

Kassengestell

Post#20 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 am

FireAge wrote:Oh, I am so sorry :oops:
I had not idea it was a national holiday and the entire klingon fleet was out eating targburgers.

Hope you liked the empire version of nasty little missiles. :twisted:

Anyone interested in some prime klingon real estate? Selling among others a lovely planet with a 50C temperature. Planet used to be strongly inhabited, but all of its citizens decided to join the benign empire in their quest for equality.
with 100°C it would be interesting! :)
but it would be a long way to go for me. first i have to clear the lizard cluster...
join the mobile infantry

albatross

Post#21 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:34 am

FireAge wrote:Oh, I am so sorry :oops:
Now that was rude.
FireAge wrote: Hope you liked the empire version of nasty little missiles. :twisted:
Seems empire like to take a weapon and make it incredibly bigger :lol:
FireAge wrote: Anyone interested in some prime klingon real estate? Selling among others a lovely planet with a 50C temperature. Planet used to be strongly inhabited, but all of its citizens decided to join the benign empire in their quest for equality.
Fair enough, you called the bluff, have taken the Klingon home world and the only tax worthy planet in this cluster. Virtually all other former native worlds are in deep freeze or gleaming deserts - pillaged and dead. Welcome to this special place in hell.

Hm.

FireAge

Post#22 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Haha, if I've learned one thing about this game in these many years, it's that people only threaten about stuff if they are not going to back it up. Otherwise they would just stay silent and hit when someone's guard is down.

Let's see how it goes from here. It's just a minor setback for you :twisted:
Took me a lot of patience not to throw my toys at you sooner, but for maximum efficiency I wanted to wait for a full ship queue :P

Now I stop, before I tell too much and give away all my secrets :mrgreen:

albatross

Post#23 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm

FireAge wrote:Now I stop, before I tell too much and give away all my secrets :mrgreen:
And before my ears start bleeding..

FireAge

Post#24 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 am

Haha, touché :)

Return to “The Pit 4”