Problem with ship building

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Den

Problem with ship building

Post#1 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:25 am

For the last 3 turns I have set my starbase to build a ship as I would in any other game. When I get my turn, no ship has been built, there is no messages. I am using version 3.5.114 under windows 8. Any suggestions as to what I migth be doing wrong?

Thanks

Den

BitMask
Site Admin

Re: Problem with ship building

Post#2 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:21 am

The Host log show:
Try: Normal Ship Build
ERROR: Player 10 Tryed to build a ship without an engine
The version
I am not so sure about. Is this Winplan 32bit?, cause Winplan does not have a version like that from what I know. If it is Winplan32 bit it is a very old version and you should upgrade. http://vgap.innernet.co.za/winplan/

Den

Post#3 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:14 am

I have reinstalled planets and will see what happens. It runs fine for the other games I am playing.

I tried the new version before Christmas but kept getting bad turn files so I had to go back to an earlier version.

BitMask
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:20 am

The stable version V3.6.45 does not give bad turn files.
The new version we are working on should also improve on that.

Gilgamesh

Post#5 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Just jumping in here - I'd love to update to the latest version but I like the look and feel of the older Winplan-like version, so that's what I'm using. If there was a stable version that kept the same Winplan look I would jump on it, as I'm pretty sure it was a bug in the older one that hit me with a plague after finding some counterfeit mcs.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Return to “No Frills 123”