Jupiter - Banshee Native Transport

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Andor

Jupiter - Banshee Native Transport

Post#1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 pm

I can use LNR to load natives, but cannot for the life of me find a scenario that will allow UNR to unload them. I've found other posts with players having the same issue, but no solutions. I've created two test games using Jupiter v1.07a, default shiplist, and no other addons. I've used DOS Planets to create the TRNs in one test game and WinPlan32 in the other. I've tried both owned and unowned planets. I've tried towing the ship that is set to LNR so the mass doesn't change at all due to fuel consumption. As far as I can tell UNR in v1.07a doesn't work.

I've set a ship to LNR and each turn it loads a new set of natives. No message is ever received as to what happens to the natives that were already onboard. I can remove all but 1 native clan from a planet.

Any ideas?

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Jupiter - Banshee Native Transport

Post#2 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:21 pm

I suggest contacting the author. His page is here.
Regards,
][avok

Kassengestell

Post#3 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 am

i had the same problem a long time ago on another host... :?
join the mobile infantry

Andor

Post#4 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:41 am

I've received a response from Oleg and he will see what he can do to help. He asked for the CRYO.DAT file and copy paste info about the settings. I sent him the one from my test game. He mentioned he lost his source code ... I don't suppose anyone reading this has a copy or knows of someone that might?

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:00 am

The source was never available for his products as far as I know. I'll send you an email with the info from the game.
Regards,
][avok

Andor

Post#6 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Source Code has been found.

Andor

Post#7 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Oleg a.k.a stardestoyer has been working diligently to fix LNR and UNR feature. We are testing 1.07b now and so far so good. Right now I am waiting on final word to see if he would like me to test anything else out. Havok, what would you like to happen before we update Power Game 3 with the new version? I'm not sure if a beta game is necessary and would like for you and Oleg to make that call.

Andor

Post#8 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:31 am

Olef is finished with the update. I gave him your e-mail address last Saturday. Has he contacted you yet to verify registration?

Havok
Site Admin

Post#9 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:29 am

Andor wrote:Olef is finished with the update. I gave him your e-mail address last Saturday. Has he contacted you yet to verify registration?
I haven't heard from him. Regarding the game, I won't have the time to spend on it until Sunday.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Power Game 3”