Power 3 - Game hold ?

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Poll: Pause Power Game 3 until a suitable replacement can be found for the the Federation.

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Total votes: 5

wmerkel

Power 3 - Game hold ?

Post#1 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:26 am

Hello,

since the federation dropped, I ask to take a break until a replacement is found. I heard the federation is fighting the crystals, and having a q-player versus them is no good idea (for neither of them).

I contacted Havok, too.

-W.

wmerkel

Re: Power 3 - Game hold ?

Post#2 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:31 am

I think the reasons are that the q is not able to deal with neither the addons nor the shiplist. And the diplomacy situation is difficult, too.

Now its also a good time to ask how you feel about the game. I am far away from any action, so to be true its not my favourite game.

-W.

FireAge

Post#3 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:48 am

What... Andor dropped the feds? Did not see that coming.

The Q will be a snack to conquer for me. But this game so far has been painfully slow.

I've absorbed already the robot after Havok dropped, and the Bird is not far from being absorbed.

If the Fed is no resistance anymore, for me we can end the game, because it will take me 30 turns to reach the next opposition.
Last edited by FireAge on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wmerkel

Post#4 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Yes indeed,

this game was painfully slow. For me it can be ended w/o fed, too - since as soon as you reach me in 30+ turns, you will have hundreds of ships from the q-races. One has to be a masochist to play on...

This game was balanced well - as long as you had neighbours actually playing. I did not fire a single AM Missile. What a pity.

-W.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

Not sure what's up with Andor, he dropped from 3 games overnight. In 2 of those game's he was in first place. I've sent him an email and still waiting for a reply. Hopefully everything's alright with him.

Keep in mind drops are "par for the course" in planets and it can be difficult to find a replacement. Before stalling the game I think we would need a vote from all the participating players first.

Fireage - Spell my name right!!!
Regards,
][avok

FireAge

Post#6 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Just checked the turn results, Fed just flew head first into my webs with a large fleet, instead of casually sweeping them with his heavy phasers :lol:

I'll send an in game message for people to check the forum.

Names spelled wrongly? What are you talking about? *whistles* :^o

Havok
Site Admin

Post#7 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:25 pm

I've created a poll on this thread and sent a message to all the players.
Regards,
][avok

Havok
Site Admin

Post#8 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:58 pm

The game has been stalled. There are 9 players currently and 5 voted 'Yes' to stall.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “Power Game 3”