Welcome to No Frills 131

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

casebolt

Re: Welcome to No Frills 131

Post#31 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:23 am

I respect you hanging in to the last planet :D

Turn 13. I sent you a message for a NAP you responded with the 1900 line.
Turn 15. I sent you a list of my Planets next to yours and my willingness to defend them, you failed to see it for some reason. I stopped Colonization out of respect and had a idea what Planets you owned or should have owned.
Turn 19. Your Cold Pain shows up over Planet 480 (one Planet in my reply) and is destroyed, you said said it was verifying, I replied "Verified". :D
Turn 26. You sent in at least 4 Vickies plus mine laying Coldpain's and take one of my Planets as I GA a couple of yours to open a front with the COM.

I realize you were boxed in by the COM and me and had to make a choice with the COM and I, and did see Virgos in your Space as in time you ended up gifting your fleet and Planets/SBs to him but really tried to work with you, In hindsight it slowed my Colonization perhaps we can work together in another game.

As for doing it alone, your 500 ly front was one of many,
I was Hostile to the Pirates and invading him on a 700 lys Hostile front,
300 ly Hostile front with the COM,
200 lys uneasy front with the Borg, Crystals came in with a Falcon and helped me out a great deal and he himself had a couple thousand Lys of Hostile front himself.

Dano Killer

Post#32 » Thu May 14, 2015 2:09 am

Casebolt the only thing that saved your sorry Lizard ass was the Crystals and the cloaking ships you gave him. You hid behind him and HE is the only reason you will win this game. He was played very well by you and for that you get the win and he doesn't. When I sent my ships to kill you HE laid webs that stopped me, not you. Without him your place in this game was over. I laughed when I read you "synopsis" of the game. Never did you give the Crystal credit for stopping my Cobol/Virgo pairs. Reading your "synopsis" it was as if you had something to do with stopping my fleets... for the record you had nothing to do with stopping my fleets. It was the Crystals who won this game... for you.

You may fancy yourself some kind of strategist but really all you did was hide behind cloaking Crystal ships. Not much of a strategy. Once we saw the alliance we knew this game was over. We knew the Robots were the only hope to neutralize this unholy alliance but in the end you were simply lucky not to have resistance on that side of the map and a willing pawn who was your savior.

I will say this, if I ever see a cloaking race and crystal alliance again I am out of there. It's not worth the effort because in the end they will win. Casebolt.... don't fool yourself, thank the Crystals. [-X
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

casebolt

Post#33 » Thu May 14, 2015 9:42 am

Diamondback and Dannokiller act as if they had no joint venture trying for a early Lizard kill and perhaps I brought it on by being truthful telling them I had other fish to fry fighting the Pirates.
Danno came in from the North West with 2 Virgos and support craft and Diamondback came in from the South-West with several Vickies and support craft. I had all ready committed to the Pirate and Both DannoKiller and Diamond back started throwing up large minefields along our borders.

If we just look at the facts before the Crystal webs. (Love VPA)
Turn 8- Cobol Destroyed.
Turn 25 Patriot Destroyed.
Turn 27 I suicide a LC into a Cobol towing a Virgo, Cobol Destroyed My LC destroyed.
Shortly after Virgo destroyed for the Cost of 1 T-Rex.
His other Virgo alone and low on fighters now faces destruction being out numbered and out positioned is wise and retreats.

After turn 28 its mute, he did nothing before Webs and did nothing after.

I did say the Crystals helped a great deal you can't read? did the Bots help you? Did the Empire help you? Did the Fascist help you? please don't act like you fight alone I had over 2 thousand lys of hostile front when you attacked and failed. Shame on me for having a Ally ? #-o

Wacky

Post#34 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Wow, what a lot of hostile talk!

As far as I know, it's a game. And part of the game is diplomacy and finding a good ally [at least, EVERY guide out there seems to tell me that].

As long as nobody cheats or breaks some rules, all is fair I guess.

I was fighting bots and empire, Lizards was fighting pirates, Fascist, COM. That was the situation when we allied.
And in the end, 3 out of 5 of our enemies are beaten, COM is in the process of being beaten, and Bot is still a threat but hasnt been able to hurt us up till now. So seems to me we had enough resistance going against us, but we managed to play it smart. And believe me, setting up a tight alliance when your homeworlds are 1250 LY apart is NOT an easy task!

Only thing I WILL hold against you Dano, is the many insults, curses, and crude language you spewed in various msgs and through your ship-names. From that I guess your simply a poor lozer and 'not a very nice person' [I'll leave the cursing to you].

FireAge

Post#35 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:03 am

Now this is what planets is all about!

A play by email game, almost celebrating it's 25th anniversary, which is still able to generate large amount of emotions in it's players.

Game on guys, game on! :mrgreen:

casebolt

Post#36 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:57 pm

About that Bloody Nose Diamond back Facts are (before Webs) Love VPA :D

Turn 19 - D-7 Cold Pain destroyed.
Turn 30 - I send in a Low tech LC to set off a POP ship coving 4 Vickies, so LC destroyed Pop ship destroyed.
Turn 35- Vicky Destroyed no Longer has POP ship cover.

A this point his 3 Vickies are out numbered by 6 T Rexes and several LCs and a couple Lokis and wisely retreat.

After turn 36 is Mute nothing was done before Webs, nothing Done after. :lol:

Diamondback

Post#37 » Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 pm

All I remember is you retreated after a skirmish, gathered more forces and came back later. I don't use VPA or any other utility. I just play with the standard game tools. Old fashion I guess. I just never have taken the time to load and learn them.

If it makes you feel better Casebolt... you dominated the game. :) I just play for fun. After all it is-just-a-game!

I have no desire to trash talk anyone or get all upset. I have another game I am in that a player broke a NAP without notice and attacked with a great force. I will fight back and probably lose but he will pay with all I have to fight with. I just know that player is dishonest with his agreements and will not ever trust him again. No big deal...it is-just-a-game!

I will crush you in another game or perhaps ally with you and crush someone else...it is-just-a-game! :D

Congrats and have fun!

casebolt

Post#38 » Sat May 16, 2015 3:37 am

After you Pulled back with the 3 Vickies we laid a maxed Web and 3 D-7s got trapped and a pop ship so it turned into web and watch. You both put up many mines and this shut down the LC GA fairly early, had a T-Rex hit a couple mines and brought it back to repair it is about the only running I seen.

Wacky

Post#39 » Tue May 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Thats the spirit DiamondBack! :)

Good luck next game (or not, depending on which side we are on ;))

casebolt

Post#40 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:59 am

HAVOK can you remove Diamondback from the game, no ships,no planets.

Diamondback

Post#41 » Sat May 23, 2015 11:56 am

CASEBOLT-I have emailed Havok myself. Mind your own account thank you. :P

casebolt

Post#42 » Sat May 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Has nothing to do with with your account just a game glitch, I mentioned you had zero planets,zero Planets on May 8th. :D

Diamondback

Post#43 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:34 pm

I know...you just like saying I have 0 planets and 0 ships. Admit it! :D

casebolt

Post#44 » Sat May 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Zero Planets and Zero ships is not fun to say just because you have Zero Ships and Zero Planets Diamondback :D

Return to “No Frills 131”