1st Drop

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

User avatar
Chorgey
Posts: 55

Re: 1st Drop

Post#16 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:16 am

Thank you for surrendering your LCC to my base.

Here's a transcript of in-game messages from NF133

Rebel:
Lizard Commander, I disagree with your accounts of the Rebellion being the aggressor. On turn 9, my Falcon (307) landed on your (planet number hidden). As I tried to evacuate, you captured my ship without warning. On turn 11, your LCC de-cloaked on my (planet number hidden) and captured my freighter. I had to retaliate.

Lizard:
I suspect that facts are now lost in "fog of war"
South Jersey

User avatar
Krait
Posts: 110

Re: 1st Drop

Post#17 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:18 am

I've been around long enough to know that if it "walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and looks like a duck....its a duck."

You're actions so far, look like that of someone invited to take over an abandoned race with the sole intent of benefiting an existing alliance. You have done nothing but hand off assets to the Crystals and Privateers.
been there, done that...

User avatar
Krait
Posts: 110

Re: 1st Drop

Post#18 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:23 am

Chorgey wrote:Thank you for surrendering your LCC to my base.

Here's a transcript of in-game messages from NF133

Rebel:
Lizard Commander, I disagree with your accounts of the Rebellion being the aggressor. On turn 9, my Falcon (307) landed on your (planet number hidden). As I tried to evacuate, you captured my ship without warning. On turn 11, your LCC de-cloaked on my (planet number hidden) and captured my freighter. I had to retaliate.

Lizard:
I suspect that facts are now lost in "fog of war"

Chorgey,

You were my target from the moment you started driving around without hiding your ships. Anything said in the game was disinformation at that stage to confuse or delay you. Your buddies, on the other hand, were legitimate contacts whom you promptly exposed with your acknowledgement of my conversations, inaccurate as they were, with them.

At any rate, if you couldn't figure that out, there was no reason for me to validate it for you.

I am disappointed in my loss of the LCC...its been nearly five years since I played and I'm still rusty. It's apparent you and your allies have the edge.

Krait
been there, done that...

User avatar
Chorgey
Posts: 55

Re: 1st Drop

Post#19 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:39 am

Sounds like propaganda of war to me. So be it.
South Jersey

User avatar
FireAge
Posts: 424

Re: 1st Drop

Post#20 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:58 pm

I am really starting to regret subbing in this game...

First I get called a cheater by the Fed for taking one of his freighters, because I was only able to take it because he was almost allied with the previous privateer... Ok fine, so I give it back...

Now player number 2 starts to complain.

Tell me what you want? You want me to tell you that I have deal with the crystal and rebel? Yes... I do, quack quack. Now go back to what you were trying to do, destroying the rebel, and I'll go back to what I was trying to do, saving the rebel, and we'll see who wins the flip off the coin. Jeesh, so much complaining, you'd think it wasn't just a game...

If you want more, you'll have to wait till the end of the game, I hate spoiling surprises. And using the public forum to spread information about alliances is at best sketchy playing style in my opinion.

Oh, and just so we are clear, I recommend anyone in this game to find some allies. Let's have some fun.

User avatar
Boronos
Posts: 124

Re: 1st Drop

Post#21 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:21 am

Just so I'm clear on the current chatter, I gather that the Priv, Crystal & Reb's are allied?

User avatar
FireAge
Posts: 424

Re: 1st Drop

Post#22 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:30 am

What? No, where did you get that idea? Must be miscommunication. Static on the line. Snag in the cable. ;-)

User avatar
Krait
Posts: 110

Re: 1st Drop

Post#23 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Boronos wrote:Just so I'm clear on the current chatter, I gather that the Priv, Crystal & Reb's are allied?
Well, the Privateer is giving his ships to the Crystals, starbase's to the Rebels. The Crystals are webbing the remnant's of the Rebel systems...not that any of it has much impact on the Cyborg at this point.

My annoyance is the appearance that the Privateer took on an abandoned race specifically to benefit an existing alliance. Of course, that doesn't happen in these games...
been there, done that...

User avatar
FireAge
Posts: 424

Re: 1st Drop

Post#24 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:09 pm

You've repeated that information multiple times now. Would you like to turn your implication into an accusation?

Let me be clear once more as you seem to be highly annoyed by something. I do not know the rebel or crystal, and have never communicated with either of them before joining this game. Could be that I am mistaken, as this is a forum, and often the finer details of messages can escape a person, but I got the distinct feeling that that was wat you were trying to imply.

If you have previous grievances with games you have played here, I am sorry to hear that, but I would ask that you do not project them onto me. Thanks.

Oh, and by the way, I love your avatar. Have you tried the Fallout II Restoration project?
http://www.killap.net/

Give it a try, a few groin shots a day keep the doctor away.

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Re: 1st Drop

Post#25 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:42 pm

FireAge wrote:Oh, and by the way, I love your avatar. Have you tried the Fallout II Restoration project?
http://www.killap.net/

Give it a try, a few groin shots a day keep the doctor away.
If only Bethesda would announce Fallout 4....
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
albatross
Posts: 412
Contact:

Re: 1st Drop

Post#26 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Havok wrote:
FireAge wrote:Oh, and by the way, I love your avatar. Have you tried the Fallout II Restoration project?
http://www.killap.net/

Give it a try, a few groin shots a day keep the doctor away.
If only Bethesda would announce Fallout 4....
Just love the Fallout series, let alone those weapon descriptions from Fallout 2.

Louisville Slugger
This all-American, hardwood, baseball bat will knock anything right out of the park.


Wish I had one in my last game.. knock anything right out of the Pit :lol:

User avatar
FireAge
Posts: 424

Re: 1st Drop

Post#27 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Havok wrote:
FireAge wrote:Oh, and by the way, I love your avatar. Have you tried the Fallout II Restoration project?
http://www.killap.net/

Give it a try, a few groin shots a day keep the doctor away.
If only Bethesda would announce Fallout 4....
Uh, I'm still waiting for them to make Fallout 3....
Unless you count Fallout Tactics, but that's more of a 2.5 version for me :P

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Re: 1st Drop

Post#28 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 pm

FireAge wrote:
Havok wrote:
FireAge wrote:Oh, and by the way, I love your avatar. Have you tried the Fallout II Restoration project?
http://www.killap.net/

Give it a try, a few groin shots a day keep the doctor away.
If only Bethesda would announce Fallout 4....
Uh, I'm still waiting for them to make Fallout 3....
Unless you count Fallout Tactics, but that's more of a 2.5 version for me :P
Well if you want to get technical I to would have loved to see the original Fallout 3 aka Van Buren get made. The beta for the engine showed so much promise... To bad the idiots running Interplay in the end closed down Black Isle to concentrate on console games.

I'm also a big fan of Fallout Tactics and I'll agree it is more like a 2.5... However the engine used was a really nice upgrade over the one used in F1 and F2. It was a decent game with a good story, however it did take forever to play it out in tactical mode. It's to bad Fallout Tactics sold so poorly because that killed the FT2 sequel that was already in the works.

I've been playing some Wasteland 2, but frankly the bugs were really bad at first. There's been at least 3 major upgrades since it's come out, and I've lost interest for the time being...
Regards,
][avok

User avatar
FireAge
Posts: 424

Re: 1st Drop

Post#29 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Yes exactly, I'll take Van Buren anytime! But then again so would many fans of the original franchise and those still sticking around the NMA forums. Fallout Tactics is awesome, but indeed it's so slow that it's hard to bite through for most gamers.

Drat, I did not even notive that Wasteland 2 was already out! I never played the original wasteland, I'll go check it out.

User avatar
Havok
Site Admin
Posts: 7557
Contact:

Re: 1st Drop

Post#30 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Was nice to see Caesar's Legion in New Vegas, but the game didn't live up what I expected to see from Obsidian... The dialog was better than Bethesdas Fallout 3 but due to Bethesda meddling and making them release it early I always feel like parts of the game are unfinished. Especially parts of Vegas and the surrounding area's.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “No Frills 133”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron