No more Cardassian's

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Gavan

No more Cardassian's

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Well there goes the Cardassian's who happen to be my ally in this game. Not sure what happened to him but he dropped off 4 turns ago.

Being a number of my ships are now under the Q's control I am not sure where to go from here.
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

BitMask
Site Admin

Re: No more Cardassian's

Post#2 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:04 am

You can only go forward :twisted:

Logain

Post#3 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:21 am

I, for one, wouldn't have a problem letting Gavan take control of the Cardassian if he has the time to manage it. They have been allied for quite awhile and I'd rather fight a human player than the Q. Might make the rest of this game a bit more interesting :D

Of course, the Cyborg who is ripping through Cardassian territory might not agree with me 8)

Logain

I won't bother to go into what I think of folks who decide to quit without the courtesy of an explanation or when they decide they aren't going to win and just move on leaving a big mess behind for the other players to clean up... [-X

Raven2

Post#4 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Just as I was getting warmed up....
Gavan, old buddy, just keep coming forward. I've got a set of cybernetic implants all ready for you! :P

So the funny part is, I really didn't have designs on the Cardassian. I taking out the Romulan when he chose to interfere. Gotta admit, I was a bit concerned about the Cardassian/Fed alliance. Lots of potential there -- free Cardassian fighters loaded on Fed Nebulas, backed up by cloaking Keldons. As it turns out, the level of play on the Cardassian's part didn't live up to the potential, and I've been handing him his ass on a platter ever since. Guess he couldn't take it as well as he thought he could dish it out.
>>> Raven <<<

Gavan

Post#5 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:51 am

Well Raven you are in luck. =D>

I am going to attempt to play both races and with a bit of luck you will get to see Cardassian fighters loaded on Fed Nebulas and cloaked Keldon's messing up all of those pretty cubes you have flying around.
Just cause I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.

Return to “Alpha Quadrant 8”