King of the Hill: Zeus Stargates not working

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Caligula

King of the Hill: Zeus Stargates not working

Post#1 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:57 am

Hi all,

maybe some of you noticed already that the zeus stargates are not working. Fexer and me haven't been able to build any gate for a couple of turns now although all ressourcess have been available. We contacted Havok to have a look at it, but all configuration parameters are correct. Maybe there is a conflict with some security program on the server that prevents the first part of zeus to run correctly. It's hard to find out. So we suggest to exchange zeus stargates with "jumpgate" from Dan and Dave, if this ok for you all. To be as close as possible to the stargate settings we propose the following parameters:

Number of gates: MAX (Should be 40)
Damage to destroy JG: 500
Chance ship will be lost in Hyperspace: 0 if possible (minimum value might be 0.1%)
Range that jump gates are visible to others: 50
Maximum number of alien ships in play: should be 0 (minimum value might be set to 1)
Chance of alien ships appearing: 0%

Toggels:
Only: Ships can use JG while cloaked should be checked!
Rest: uncheck

Mineral costs:
N: 50
T: 400
D: 120
M: 340
S: 50

Please tell us if this ok for you.

Thank you

Caligula

FireAge

Re: King of the Hill: Zeus Stargates not working

Post#2 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:55 pm

No problem for me to switch, or to spend more time trying to get Zeus to work.
Either is fine by me.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Jumpgate has been setup and added to the game. I've also alerted all the players. Everything should be good to go.
Regards,
][avok

JonnyDoH

Post#4 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 am

Question regarding Jumpgate that I was not aware of: Is the config setting still set that only Super Freighters can construct them? Or any ship that can contain the pattern requirement of minerals and supplies? e.g. Can Large Deep Space Freighters construct Jumpgates?
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Fexer

Post#5 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:43 am

JonnyDoH wrote:Question regarding Jumpgate that I was not aware of: Is the config setting still set that only Super Freighters can construct them? Or any ship that can contain the pattern requirement of minerals and supplies? e.g. Can Large Deep Space Freighters construct Jumpgates?
Hi Jonny,

your ship just needs enough space to carry the required amount of minerals/fule/supplies.

Fexer

JonnyDoH

Post#6 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Thanks Fexer!
Your go-to source for bargain basement, high quality cardboard armored war ships!

Return to “King of the Hill”