Thinking of dropping

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Piper

Thinking of dropping

Post#1 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:32 am

I received the email from Havok regarding the restart to this game but I have to admit to a distinct lack of interest in continuing now that it has been so long and that at least 1 of the larger empires has dropped already.

This game was never very interesting since we started with races missing and large expanses of under-utilized space.

I vote for just letting it die.

Krait

Re: Thinking of dropping

Post#2 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:35 pm

I have also pretty much lost interest in the game. Compound that with increased work and Summer requirements.
been there, done that...

Havok
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:29 pm

I understand. After a long pause it can be hard to get back into a game. I blame myself, there just aren't enough hours in a day it seems to do everything I have to do and also work the site. I don't have the spare time like I used to.

I thought Diamondback had his turn ready to go when I spoke with him last weekend, that's why I sent the message out. I sent another one to all the players again just a couple of minutes ago. If he doesn't get it in soon, I'll just scrap the game.

There are 2 No Frills games if you're looking for another one to join.
Regards,
][avok

Krait

Post#4 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Hell, I certainly understand the time constraints. I'm having difficulties keeping up this summer.

Thanks for all the effort you put into maintaining this board.
been there, done that...

Diamondback

Post#5 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:54 pm

I do apologize for the delay. I have doing double shifts at work as it seems like everyone is on vacation at once. I did not finish my turn when I noticed the minerals disappearing from the planet and emailed Havok about the issue. I waited to see what the result would be in case we had to roll back a turn. Still an issue but I will play on. I am working on it now and will get my turn in tonight. If everyone wishes to just scrap the game I understand that as well and will certainly agree with the majority if everyone wants to quit this game.

Diamondback

Post#6 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:45 pm

OK guys, turn is in.

Piper

Post#7 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 am

Next week I go on vacation for the better part of three weeks and will be unable to do turns.
Rather than ask Havok to stall it again I have decide to just drop it.
The game is pretty well messed up already and if you guys want to play it to the bitter end then this will let you do so without any more delay.

Krait

Post#8 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:26 am

Don't have time and generally lost interest.

I have turned on the Q.

Good fortunes.
been there, done that...

Return to “Seek & Destroy 2”