End Game
60%
Continue Game
40%
Total votes: 5

Dano Killer

Vote to end Game

Post#1 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:56 am

OK folks this game has become a chore and not much can change over the next 15 turns so let's end this. Thanks for the interesting challenge, it was fun.
Commander DanoKiller
Clovis CA (Home of Tim)
VGA Player since 1990

Fonz

Re: Vote to end Game

Post#2 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:14 pm

I won't QUIT the game and will keep playing as long as the game continues (or I get killed off), but I agree it's pretty much finished and getting a bit of a drag. So I don't mind calling it quits.

Fonz

Post#3 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Note to add: although this game hasn't gone very well for me, I really like the concept of these cluster games, had a lot of fun in the first version (in which I played the Cylons a.k.a. Robots BTW) and will definitely encourage the host(s) to start more of these games in the future.

However, I do think that this kind of game tends to favour races that can cloak or hyperjump and perhaps the races that have neither could do with some additional benefits. This applies especially to the Feds and Colonies, who have neither and are at a distinct disadvantage because of it, and to a lesser extent the Crystals and Cylons, who also have neither but are at least better equipped to defend themselves.

In fact, the Cylons would have been my first choice in this game if they hadn't already been taken.

Hodorkovskiy

Post#4 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:21 am

Dano Killer wrote:OK folks this game has become a chore and not much can change over the next 15 turns so let's end this. Thanks for the interesting challenge, it was fun.
Cyborg, you're a coward in this game!
As soon as you began to kill, you're missing two turns.
I privater rose from the bottom of the scoring.
During these 15 moves, I deprive you of your hometown cluster! ! !
I am for a continuation of the game!

Coronel

Post#5 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:23 pm

I cristal and the bird are against the end of the game.
The bird said that the war begins now and the became turns show who really win the game..
I think that are 3-3 votes

Return to “Cluster Wars: Ep 2”