Marcel, leave alone my five decrepit ships so I can see my name in the final score instead of "Killed in Action".
This was one of my worst campaigns:
- Isloated HW
- My friend, who was supposed to cooperate and make a strong alliance, settled at the opposite side of the map.
- Compete with Privateer to capture remains of Evil Empire (failed)
- Cooperation with an allied who used my ships but failed to keep the plan of action.
- Desertion of the allied!!! That was tough.
- Not a single General nor Admiral of my fleet has explained yet how you managed to tow away cloned ships.
- Trigged the Glory Devices of my ally by arriving cloaked to the place even when I knew the GD were there!
A lot of learning but very tough game. I hope to met each of you again in the echocluster.
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.