Welcome to No Frills 143

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Aleortu

Re: Welcome to No Frills 143

Post#16 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:18 pm

casebolt wrote:Tx. Early on I found the Crystals as my neighbor and found he was very quiet and avoided answering my messages. As the Borg I had to go all out on him with very little to attack or sweep with since it was early, knowing the Crystal would only become stronger in time thus more webs to deal with. This could have went badly quickly because as the Borg I was only able to build very little in the way or sweeping power. Fighting Crystals is a bad idea, avoiding them while containing them makes more sense.

The Lizards/Bird went Q and both became very aggressive, The Bird Q helped take out the Crystals sporting heavy phazer beamed Darkwings destroying several Emeralds and webs pressing on their HW. As the Borg I had more Problems with Muti Darkwings/Multi T Rexes/LCs/Muti Resolutes/Muti Modzillas. Also noticed a Few Bird ships went down into COM/Fed space and shredded several ships and Planets
I watched the Crystal was sending his turn every week and then I sent a message to him just two turns ago to make contact but I did not notice he had no planets nor ships.
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.

casebolt

Post#17 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:11 am

Well you might want to write the COM messages while you still can. :D

casebolt

Post#18 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:00 am

Is this the End of the Game? Crystals/Lizards/Birds eliminated, Feds missed 3 turns in a Row, now the Rebels and COM missed turns. If the COM/Fascist/Rebels/Federation are just going to lie down and die then I say lets talk about ending the game. :D

Our Alliance has 76.50 percent overall score, Pirate/Borg/Bots.
337 Planets,
224 Star bases,
275 warships,
65 Freighters,

We are attacking and progressing on a 2000 ly front and have not seen any threat or lost any Planets (for long).
Last edited by casebolt on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

James T. Plagerism

Post#19 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:16 am

That's fine by me.
Clearly the Borg won.

Gilgamesh

Post#20 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:28 am

The outcome is pretty much sealed up and three races skipped their turn this time. Let's end. I'll post a vote.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

casebolt

Post#21 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:37 am

Tx to you not cleaning me out early and the Bots for making fighters for Biocides, Borg have some issues alone last time I played them was around 1997. (We have 49 Biocides)

Gilgamesh

Post#22 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:52 am

I have to give respect to the Klingon. He has hung in there as I pounded him and managed to be a pain in the ass every step of the way. Nasty maxxed out bases! Good job Admiral!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

casebolt

Post#23 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Game overview: Borg started in the North Center part of the map and made quick contact with the Crystals SW and Pirate East :mrgreen: Pirate was nice enough to strike up a NAP otherwise the overview would be much shorter. Crystal was not much for communication and I decided to invade them as they were closest to my Hw than any other race. The fight did not last long and as the Borg I pushed on 2 non players to the west the Lizards/Birds. The Bots/Pirate began attacking the Fascist in response to earlier attacks from the Fascist. Bots/Pirate/Borg became early Allies and we began to coordinate very well together. The Fascist fought very well against the odds but began to melt and the Birds/Lizards became assimulated. Borg then pressed on the Federatiion/COM and after that cat was out of the bag the game was over turn 66. :D

Return to “No Frills 143”