Request skip hosting on Friday 11-Dec-2015

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

Re: Request skip hosting on Friday 11-Dec-2015

Post#16 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:41 am

The problem is the baiting and luring of the sharks down there. I'm just waiting to hear someone has been mauled.

Video 1

Can't find the video I want. But I'll come back and edit when I do.

Update. Finally found it.

Regards,
][avok

James T. Plagerism

Post#17 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:27 am

BitMask wrote:You would have liked the steam train we had here from George to Knysna untill a few years ago.
I'm sure I would have. Fortunately the Umgeni Steam Railway still operates just outside Durban, and I make sure to ride at least once every time I'm here.

Cape Town is indeed a beautiful city. And quite tourist-friendly and safe-feeling, at least in the touristy areas in the summer.

The Karoo is indeed full of lots of nothing. I didn't realize there was so much of it :)

Aleortu

Post#18 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:18 am

I would sit on a rock by the sea and watch for the Ghost Flying Dutchman, he should still be tying to turn the Good Hope Cape.

Adrenaline rush? If I was in the cell of this video with this fish trying to eat the metal bars my heart should explode twice :shock:
Ale Ortu
from far away planet Argentina
My races are Birds and Colonials.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#19 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:12 pm

That's the entire problem. They're baiting this sharks into slamming right into the cage. It's irresponsible to the customers in the cage and the sharks.
Regards,
][avok

Return to “No Frills 143”