Jupiter Addon Issue

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Diamondback

Jupiter Addon Issue

Post#1 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:12 pm

As CoM, I have created an ion storm and got the message notice but no storm on the map at all. I have strengthened it and enlarged it several turns (got status messages) but it is not visible or searchable by id in the map. It is now beyond my ship control(50 light-year's). Is there something I must load or configure to see it or is it perhaps a program bug? Thanks, Diamondback

Gilgamesh

Re: Jupiter Addon Issue

Post#2 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:52 pm

If it helps, I see 3 storms - Maragaret, Katherine and Opah.

Gil
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Kassengestell

Post#3 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:46 am

i never played the colonial at this scenario, but in every game it works for the colonies i heared from the other players.

yes, i see 3 storms, too.

but another small hint for the federations native cooperation: the docs says the happiness must be over 80% -> that's wrong.
it must be over 90% !!
seems this is not a configurable part...
join the mobile infantry

Gilgamesh

Post#4 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:48 pm

There are actually a few things in Jupiter, both the design and the functioning, that give me pause...
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Diamondback

Post#5 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Gil,
I think Maragaret, Katherine and Opah are the names of the kids next door to me. :lol: But I do see 3 storms as well. Ion# 5, 21 and 35 are on the map. I created storm #1. It's just not there.

Gilgamesh

Post#6 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:18 pm

I wonder what would happen if you drove a small ship - maybe an SDSF into that storm. Would you get a distress message?
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Diamondback

Post#7 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:37 pm

That is a good thought although I would have to guess because I don't know where it is actually located. I know where it started and the original message was "it is moving upward". I assume that would be North but it has been out of the 50 light years control area for 2 turns now.

Gilgamesh

Post#8 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:09 pm

I guess we'll just have to wait for someone to post a "I just got damaged by an invisible ion storm" rant!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Return to “The Pit 5”