1 slot remains

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

1 slot remains

Post#1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:25 am

There's 1 slot left in FFoD 2016. Who's going to take the Rebels?
Regards,
][avok

Cutter

Re: 1 slot remains

Post#2 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Maybe our gracious host?

Gilgamesh

Post#3 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Cutter wrote:Maybe our gracious host?
GOOD ANSWER!!!
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Gilgamesh

Post#4 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:55 pm

OR - where's that NomaD guy? :D
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Havok
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:
Cutter wrote:Maybe our gracious host?
GOOD ANSWER!!!
I have no time at the moment. Plus I'm moving before the month ends.
Regards,
][avok

Hawkeye

Post#6 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:09 am

Hard to believe the game still has a free slot considering the number of players on the site, the number of active games, and the number of games with open positions available :?

April76

Post#7 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:04 am

it just says that the settings of the game are so special that not everyone they approach.

I recently came on as a sub in the game with the Jupiter addon and now I understand that more with such setting will not play )) of the robot Viral field is overkill. And indeed Jupiter in my opinion is making too large changes in the balance and I was not able to build an acceptable strategy for these settings.

When they do a standard game, with a minimum of Addons I'll be happy to join, but if the game will be without alliances it will be just fine!!!

Gilgamesh

Post#8 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:08 am

I agree about Jupiter - I won't be interested in another one of those games.

Orbiter can be a bit of a challenge, but it's the same environment for everyone.

Given the wandering tribes scenario I think the Clans addon makes sense. MoY is a random appearance addon so again, it's the same for everyone.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

guderian

Post#9 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:50 am

I believe that the challenge is that you need have to have played a number of games, before you are ready to play with the addons. Otherwise you will be beaten even more than a in a normal game against a veteran player. A new player has a small chance against seasonned players if he/she reads the race guides. There is no guides on how a specific race can use orbiter, clans, machines to its specific advantage - one has to figure it out alone.

The addons gives additional possibilities and threats to take into account.

In my opinion this type of game mainly appeals to veteran players - thus the challenge to get a full deck

Gilgamesh

Post#10 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Good point. On the up side, we only have one slot left and no general email has gone out about the game yet. The only people who know are the ones who have looked at the site.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Logain

Post#11 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:24 pm

So... Where might a guy who just started a new job and, no way #-o , should he even consider joining a VGAP game... find some info about Orbiter??? [-X

Gilgamesh

Post#12 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:55 pm

And we're off! =D>

The only info I have about the Orbiter addon is here. http://www.circus-maximus.com/forums/vi ... 456&t=5665
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

guderian

Post#13 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:51 am

I suggest we do a kill race on the rebels if no one picks them up in the next few turns. I will twist the games if the neighbourg to rebels gets 6 additional freighters almost for free

Hawkeye

Post#14 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:27 am

guderian wrote:I suggest we do a kill race on the rebels if no one picks them up in the next few turns. I will twist the games if the neighbourg to rebels gets 6 additional freighters almost for free
So Logain is not a starter in the end? I'm happy to re-host turn one if it makes a difference for one more player :wink:

Gilgamesh

Post#15 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:47 am

I agree with both.
QI'DaS tuQ SoSlI'

Return to “Fall Festival of Death 2016”