BG - Third Seaon Finale

This is a forum for us Sci-Fi geeks to discuss all things Sci-Fi related. Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

robert

Re: She's back

Post#16 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:43 pm

PaladinCyborg wrote:Starbuck is back! And I am so happy, I don't care if it's contrived :D

In the old show, there was a period when the elder race returned. I wonder if the writers plan to bring back the "gods" next season. I suspect all the wierd events of the season finale are linked to this. :cheers:
If Starbuck was your girlfriend, she might be hot, but what a nightmare to live with, NO THANKYOU

PaladinCyborg

Post#17 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:20 am

I know what you mean.
Duis digrissim ipsum in rana unicornis!

robert

Post#18 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:15 pm

PaladinCyborg wrote:I know what you mean.
Infact everybody on the show is a complete night mare. Thats whats so annoying about the program

Im sure if you were that srewed up, you would never be allowed in any armed services

(actually im probably completely wrong - thats exactly what they want)

Rbert

Havok
Site Admin

Post#19 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:04 pm

robert wrote:
Infact everybody on the show is a complete night mare. Thats whats so annoying about the program

Im sure if you were that srewed up, you would never be allowed in any armed services

Rbert
It is what they want. They've asked several times each season "Is humanity worth saving"... Look at the mess that they are...
Regards,
][avok

robert

Post#20 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:01 pm

Havok wrote:
robert wrote:

Rbert
It is what they want. They've asked several times each season "Is humanity worth saving"... Look at the mess that they are...
I guess the answer is "no - its not worth saving"

PaladinCyborg

Post#21 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Hold on a minute! I want to be saved! [-o<

I can't imagine what it would be like to be a refuge; with my whole civilization destroyed, on the run from a homocidal horde, and living in crowded conditions where the sun never shines. I guess I'd be twitchy too. This may be what the show's writers are trying to capture - and maybe toned down a little so we can stand to watch it. :-k
Duis digrissim ipsum in rana unicornis!

Return to “Sci-Fi Communicator”