New Babylon 5 Lost Tales Trailer

This is a forum for us Sci-Fi geeks to discuss all things Sci-Fi related. Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc...

Moderators: BitMask, Havok

Havok
Site Admin

New Babylon 5 Lost Tales Trailer

Post#1 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:03 am

You can check out the the Lost Tales trailer at the following link.

Once the page loads, click the main menu button, then choose Lost Tales at the top of the menu.

http://babylon5.warnerbros.com/
Regards,
][avok

B A N E

Post#2 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:20 am

=P~
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Klauser

Post#3 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:50 pm

Oh yeah ... I'm definitely picking that up!!!
Klauser

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once!"

Havok
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:16 pm

I've already put the Amazon link on the homepage if anyone wants to pre-order :)
Regards,
][avok

lord vinny

yea!!!!!

Post#5 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Havok wrote:I've already put the Amazon link on the homepage if anyone wants to pre-order :)
just got the lost tales today!!!...though im gonna be busy until this evening and so i cant watch it right away...ill let yall know what i think of it tonight... :P :P :nlmda: :P :P
yuck!...Who's got the cat breath?

B A N E

Post#6 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:32 pm

It's in my netflix queue.
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Your side,
their side,
and the truth.

Havok
Site Admin

Post#7 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:33 pm

I noticed it has been added to my EOD (Enterainment on Demand) menu via my cable company.

I think I'll rent it.
Regards,
][avok

lord vinny

Post#8 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:56 pm

wow :D
exorcisms, technomages, quantum space flight and sock puppets...what more could anyone ask for... :P

this is more like two episodes then a full lenght movie...it picks up where lochley and sheridan are ten years in the future...and anyone who has been itching for more bab 5 should rent or buy it...i really loved the new graphics overhaul they did...check it out yall!!

Havok
Site Admin

Post#9 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:56 pm

I watched it.

Visually it looked good.

However the entire budget must have gone into the graphics....

The set pieces were tiny and in the case of Sheridans crusier, in one scene you can see a big long gap on the floor where the supposed ships bulkhead meets it.

Also, IMOP they didn't hire enough extras. Everything again while looking good, looked very empty.

The storys were decent though. It was good to see the characters again. I also liked the way they tipped their hat to Andreas Katsulas (G'Kar) & Richard Biggs (Dr. Franklin).

I look forward to the next set of tales.
Regards,
][avok

lord vinny

Post#10 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:09 pm

yea...i wasnt entirely happy wiht it either...they did have a small budject and it shows in several areas...and i was hoping to see more of the former cast..except for the two that passed away ofcourse..

and i was also hoping to see more action scenes..sheridans dream is cool but was only afew seconds long...but over all im happy to see the story continue somewhat..i hope the next ones are better too...

but i dont regret buying it at all...ive been waiting for more b-5 and glad they got it goin again...

Return to “Sci-Fi Communicator”